Just wondering where the rest of UG work, as i just got a job a coles.

so where do you work?

Edit:

Also do you enjoy your job, im looking forward to my first shift but everyone says you get over it very fast?
Last edited by beetroot10 at Nov 22, 2008,
From home...

And by that I mean I'm a jobless hobo
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I work for a non-profit foundation that supports our local schools. I also teach the marching band at a few high schools. AND I give trumpet lessons to middle/high school kids. Every so often I'll do some random computer building or network installation for people, too.

I do a lot.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
I Work for a Local Metal Magazine. I Have my own column =D
Gear :
Schecter Damien V-FR
Ibanez V70
Line 6 Spider III 15
Quote by Hanato
New BC Rich Guitar ?!
Why would you want a guitar that similtanously scratchs your arse, picks your nose and kills the guy next to you

Child Molester

|

|

|

|

V
I don't have a job atm, trying to get a lasting job where I learn something important and relevant instead of flippin' burgers for minimum wage.
I'm a college student atm, but before I came here I worked general maintenance at another college. I got to drive the tractor.
Nope, no sig here.
im an accountant - part of the BDO international group
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Don't have one right now - I'm too young for many of the jobs right now as they give preference to those older.

I'm making a bit from busking and gigging though, so that's pretty cool.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by jrayz13
I Work for a Local Metal Magazine. I Have my own column =D

Niice, when I can be bothered getting a job, musical journalisms gonna be one of my aims
IT Manager.
Boring yes, but the only person I report to is the MD.
I used to deliver newspapers, but now I don't really have time for a job as I am in my last year of school.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
In the summer I push trolleys at the supermarket.
One day a week I deliver papers.
And every sunday I sweep up at the garden centre for $8 an hour.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I work at GAME. The job itself isn't too bad I suppose but it's getting to that part of the year where everything's going to be hectic and a bit stressful. Also, the people I work with are cool so that makes it more bareable. And I get discount

But as I'm at university during the work I only work a few odd hours at weekend. So at the moment pay is a bit ****.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

I work in Morrisons (the supermarket) - wouldn't trade it for the world.
McDonalds. Just a job while I'm at college and uni.

It's always really hot, greasy and soul destroyingly boring, but there's quite a few nice girls who work there. So it sort of balances out.
wat.
KFC - its ****, got over it in the first 3 months and ive been there for 2 1/2 years. needs a new job!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
I waitress for a catering company, like weddings and stuff. It's pretty fun cos of the people I work with. But the hours are looooong and arrogant people like to talk down to you sometimes. I do get paid quite well though
Quote by Heid
I work at GAME. The job itself isn't too bad I suppose but it's getting to that part of the year where everything's going to be hectic and a bit stressful. Also, the people I work with are cool so that makes it more bareable. And I get discount

But as I'm at university during the work I only work a few odd hours at weekend. So at the moment pay is a bit ****.

Do you ever get people coming in making really weird requests or acting ridiculously clueless? I don't know why but I have always imagined out of almost any shops, GAME would be the funniest...

"So have you got any of those new Dreamcasts or PS2s available?"
I'm in the United States Navy, as a Master-At-Arms, or as you may know, military police. I'm stationed in Italy right now, and I gotta say... I'm loving every damn second of it.