Hey Up for sale I have my Fender princeton Chorus. I think it's between 82 and 85 It's the red knobed version so 80s for sure.

It's in good condition that is a small splatter of paint on the grille cloth and thats about it.

about 6 months ago I got in a car crash and it "ruined" the reverb but I got it fixed and it works fine now the only problem is the OD channel is a bit buzzy.

the clean channel really shines though some of the best I've heard, great for running pedals through if thats what you're into very reminicent of a JC120 or the like

I'm looking for 250 shipped. or

OD's
analog Delays
EVJ
Blues Junior
pro Junior
wah
just about any guitar with a floyd on it.
Rockman stuff
patch cables and cords.
powerd pedal boards.
a POD XT OR GT8
DD7

And offer anything else you think I'd like

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/186/100/678956615/n678956615_515376_3054.jpg
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump I"ll take 200 shipped
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah, why?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
just not to many people know about dillion and i think they are great guitars
they are, one of the best LPs I've ever played I got a great deal to. 250 plus it had a Jb and pearly gates in it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I know I was so happy! haha
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
200 shipped? that's an amazing price
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
on hold
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
back up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era