I think I've got everything fixed. There are two zip files now, please download the one that corresponds to your operating system... obviously.

I'm still writing lyrics so the vocals melody is likely to change, the solo was the result of about 20 minutes of pentatonic riffing and I'm slightly displeased with the ending, although that can be fixed.

Anyway, tell me what you think, I'll C4C at the same depth as your comment, just leave a link in your post.

-psyks
Attachments:
A Thousand whispers PC.zip
A Thousand whispers Mac.zip
Last edited by psyks at Nov 26, 2008,
Dont have anything for you to c4c, but first of all, why would you make the guitar in drop d when the lowest note it plays is a G? Pretty odd.

The solo is really good, maybe end it with the A as a whole note that fades out, or having it bend. The vocal line should really be going an octave up for the chorus, any song where the vocal notes are the same for the verses and chorus will be extremely boring. You might also want to improve the dynamics of the song a bit by making the guitar palm muted or only play single notes in the verses, and expanding the chords a bit in the chorus.

Quote by Regression
"The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupt."

Yea, I got the same thing, but it still produced a gp file that opened.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
There, I've uploaded a fresh new one, if this doesn't work, it's either some compatibility issues between mac and pc or something on your end. Have you tried changing the bass, guitars and drums to midi voices?
Im using windows. For some reason OSX's zip files are different from the standard, though I dont know enough about it to tell you why.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
not working for me either.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Ok, so to answer your questions. I think the downloads are fixed, I've written down some embarrassingly bad lyrics and it's in drop D because I say it is.