Hi everyone,
I'm want to buy an Epiphone Les Paul and i can determine what would be the best for progressive rock and clean sounds with the best quality/price here are the models i'm thinking of:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Epiphone Les Paul Ultra

Epiphone Les Paul Classic

Epiphone Les Paul Custom

I'm playing over VOX DA5 amp.
Thanks.
a standard or a custom

i have a standard i love it!
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I have a VOX DA5 and i have an epiphone LP standard ... sounds really good together

if its just in your room too the AMP is surprisingly loud and clear (not v.muddy).

I got a plaintop tho and regret not getting a plus top .... flames would of been great in honey burst!

Just need to save for a PRS now
agile 3100 ftw!
im getting one in february...you get a flamed maple top, ebony fretboard, mother-of-pearl inlay's, high quality pots for 380 bucks!
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
I see taht a standard LP have the best opinions but whay about the difference of weight between them. I heard that standard LP are heavy. Does this rule apply for the others?
I have a standard, and it's absolutely amazing apart from the bridge pickup which is screwed.
And everyone else with an Epi LP Standard I know have the same problem. If you're prepared to give it a few adjustments, the Standard is the way to go!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Standard or custom, definately
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
custom
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Hi,
I decided to go for "Epiphone Les Paul Standard" but there is also "Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus" with higher price.
What's the difference between them?
Which one is better?