EASY TABS
im learning an easy tabs like the style of iron man very easy tabs so plz can u tell me some easy tabs to learn
Smoke on the water
all nirvana
all blink 182

what kind of music do you wana learn and we can suggest the easiest song in that genre?
Bush - Glycerine
Marilyn Manson - If I Was Your Vampire
I won once...
Quote by Recon _/
i give up,you won HAHAHAH

On July 15th 2009 I finally saw [NIИ] live!
everything from greenday
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
Holy Grail - Hunters and Collectors
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Shnrub
Smoke on the water
all nirvana
all blink 182

what kind of music do you wana learn and we can suggest the easiest song in that genre?

not all nirvana is easy for beginners, a few songs off of in utero aren't incredibly easy.

I'd suggest learning search and destroy by the stooges. Song isn't really that hard, cept maybe the ending.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Work on the intro to Sweet Child O' Mine. It's a really good excersize as well as an awesome tune.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Shnrub
Smoke on the water
all nirvana
all blink 182

I wouldn't say all Blink 182...

They have a few respectable intermediate level songs...
Quote by fyerfyer1
EASY TABS
im learning an easy tabs like the style of iron man very easy tabs so plz can u tell me some easy tabs to learn

the solo of iron man isn't easy

well for a solo it is... but not for a beginner

i hope you just mean the chords
Quote by Astaldo
everything from greenday

not green day either...

i will admit that most of it is easy, but some of it is intermediate level stuff that i had a really hard time playing as a beginner... Its easy to me now, but it was hard then

Stop bashing Blink and Green Day cuz their songs aren't insane shredding metal.