hey guys, im going to be getting enough money this christmas to get a jackson KVX10, it will be my first jackson and none of the videos i have watched dont seem to help out, so if any one owns one please tell me what you think plus some pros and cons. thanks
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I have one, it plays quite well, but on reflection I wish I'd gone for a more conventional body shape. Mine is the string-thru body version, because licensed floyd rose trems suck, FACT. The pickups are extremely weak (I hate to immagine how weak they would be without the string through body set-up) so I ended up changing out the bridge pickup for a bareknuckle warpig. So basically, if you get one of the floyd rose models, expect to change the trem for an official floyd rose, and change the pickups for something better.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
save 4 a RR3
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by Sonny_sam
Mine is the string-thru body version, because licensed floyd rose trems suck, FACT.

ehrm, ever hear of the ibanez edge and edge pro, ect...? Also, Jackson makes some very nice LFR, as does Shecter aswell.

but, my opinion of the kvx10 is to just save up for the RR3, pretty much they same thing with except with better pups and trem.
Quote by Sonny_sam
Mine is the string-thru body version, because licensed floyd rose trems suck, FACT.

Mine has only ever gone out of tune after a 10 minute session of pure abuse, and even then it was only 2 strings.
Maybe I got lucky.
save up an get an rr3 or an rr5 or wats that new 1? well that they do really kool 1s
my jackson ke3 has a jackson licensed floyd rose and its perfect, it hasnt gone out of tune in about a month of 2 hour sessions a day

i would get that kvx10 or whatever u said and change the pickups for eitehr dimarzio x2n or bareknuckle
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
yeah but the pup change would take it to the rr3/ke3 pricepoint. so it woul be better to get a rr3 or ke3
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
i think the rr3's look horrid , i dont like the whole shape

i much prefer the v shape

its pretty much decide what shape you prefer out of ke3 v or rr
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by devit
save 4 a RR3

+1
My gear:
Jackson RR3 moded (EMG 81/85, OFR)
Jackson JS30 (with Duncan JB/Jazz from my RR3)
Peavey studio pro 112
MXR Double shot dist.
MXR 10 band EQ
Crybaby 535Q

Metal Rulez
thanks for the feed back
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss