so this question has probably been asked a million times but okay here it comes:

i want to buy a decent/good whammy pedal under 200 bucks, because i can't get the right wah sounds out of my boss gt-8

- it has got to work with my boss t-8

-under 200$

that's it i think

please help me out, because i don't know much about whammy's
whammy pedal or wha pedal? You mention a whammy and say you cant get good wah sounds from your gt8. You do know the GT8 has an efefct called pedal bend that acts as a whammy pedal and i find it to be pretty good.
do you want a wah or a whammy???
you first said you couldn't get the right wah out of the GT, but then you said you didn't know anything about whammy's.

also, what kinds of music do you play?
im confused, i thinkk theres only whammy pedal out there
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
No reply yet but i assume its a whammy and there is only 1 choice

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-Whammy-Pedal-with-MIDI-Control?sku=150171

I dont think you need it tho if you got the GT8, the whammy effect is fine on it.[/QUOTEyes, but i can't set octaves up and down it only says +12 etc.

Quote by Ghold125
do you want a wah or a whammy???
you first said you couldn't get the right wah out of the GT, but then you said you didn't know anything about whammy's.

also, what kinds of music do you play?

moslty rock and some metal like COB, white stripes, rage, that kinds of wah
it goes from -24 to +24. You can work out the ocataves from that. It also has a harmonizer effect etc. Its your choice, if your gona buy a whammy pedal. The digitech whammy is the one to get.
Quote by Shnrub
No reply yet but i assume its a whammy and there is only 1 choice

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-Whammy-Pedal-with-MIDI-Control?sku=150171

I dont think you need it tho if you got the GT8, the whammy effect is fine on it.[/QUOTEyes, but i can't set octaves up and down it only says +12 etc.

moslty rock and some metal like COB, white stripes, rage, that kinds of wah

Dude, +12 is an octave lol
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Pretty much the Digitech Whammy IS the ONLY way to go if you really want a whammy (excellent professional-grade quality and right under 200, even cheaper if you go used).
Wah=/=Whammy!!!
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR