Have you ever play a riff or write a song just to realize if somoene try to teach that same riff to you it will be very hard to learn it even if you are the one who make it.

My english is terrible sorry.
Ruinas Circulares
yeah especially solos, idk exactly what i played...i just played it...itd take me a while just to write tabs for my own songs
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Yes. All the time lol. I write stuff and then I try to play it again and just say "How the hell did I do that the first time!?"

Or Ill write a riff and play it for a bit, and notice its much more advanced that most of the songs I can play.
Yeah, its the same reason its harder to learn other peoples solos than to make up your own of the same difficulty (assuming you have the skills to do so). If it going through your head and you created it, it's going to make more sense to you and you'll understand what you did and why you did it
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
i think he means stuff like: i wrote a song but found out another band already invented it.

unholy confessions
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
i think he means stuff like: i wrote a song but found out another band already invented it.

unholy confessions

Stupid Kiss. they have every riff recorded.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Quote by 68_SG
Stupid Kiss. they have every riff recorded.

+1 I actually laughed at this
yeah, i did it with a solo
i played once and then i couldnt do it again
i had to make it a bit easier to play it again
XD
Hola.
i find that if i just jam out on my own and improvise i can some up with some sick riffery, but as soon as i open guitar pro to tab it out i have a mega brain fart and forget everything.

bad times ;<
one technique i use which may be cool or may not be cool if you record/do live gigs, i play a solo thats complex but not too complex to remember, then spice it up even further live so its not like you have to play the solo exactly the same
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal