Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Tampon_lollipop
They are awesome!! never seen them live though

Me neither they play here atleast once a year and its always 18+

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

The Wookies wicked Clutch! My buddie just introduced me to them...best band I'd never heard of. Such great songs. Rage Against The Machine meets Black Sabbath. Favorite songs: Drink to the dead, Prophets of Doom, Regulator

Saw them live at a small venue in Minneapolis. Best show I've seen in years. No gimmicks, just badass rock n' roll.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
Last edited by chopps00 at Nov 23, 2008,
Quote by chopps00
The Wookies wicked Clutch! My buddie just introduced me to them...best band I'd never heard of. Such great songs. Rage Against The Machine meets Black Sabbath. Favorite songs: Drink to the dead, Prophets of Doom, Regulator

Saw them live at a small venue in Minneapolis. Best show I've seen in years. No gimmicks, just badass rock n' roll.

yeah it's shocking they aren't well known.

Quote by denizenz

i almost saw them with coheed and cambria last year, my parents didnt believe me when i told them the tickets would sell out though and the night they decided to buy the tickets, guess what?

it was sold out
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^