Alright so I want to get me an Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah, but am not sure if it would be worth the cash. I am looking for something to add a unique element to my own/ my bands music. Anyway, I just wanted to know what everyone thinks of it before I go and spend my money. I have read reviews on UG and for the mst part they praised this pedal. Your thoughts please.

Thanks Guys-Shane
Horrible, HORRIBLE wah. I played one and couldn't even continue. The tone is horrible and the spring action on the pedal f****** sucks balls. DO NOT BUY. You'd be better off buying a Dunlop Original Crybaby. They're about 30 dollars cheaper and you can't go wrong with a Crybaby.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
I am not a big fan of the weeping demon. I prefer the 535Q
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Quote by JLT73
I am not a big fan of the weeping demon. I prefer the 535Q

Amen.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
From experiance, i do like the weeping demon and it is a good wah. But if you think it's worth the money, the 535q is a very good wah also. Most likyl going to be my next wah