can any1 recommend any specific pedals i can get to get a green day/alkaline trio sound.

thanks

gear:
gibson sg
traynor ycv40t
If you want to go REALLY cheap... Maybe a Digitech Grunge pedal? That's the only 'punk' pedal that I can think of. Or just shop around for a lot of ODs/Dists...
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
judt get a multi effects pedal i have th rp 250 and its pretty good
I had the amp you are using as a rental for a few weeks and didn't like it as much as my Traynor, but I was able to get a lot better distortion tones out of it than the one I have using my ToneBone Hot British pedal. That pedal combined with or without the boost in the amp allowed me to get a lot of different and really high quality distortion tones. If you can, audition that set up. I think you'll be very pleased.
Digitech bad monkey, Ibanez TS9, Vox Cooltron overdrive. With that amp if you set your gain to 3 o 'clock then add a boost/overdrive pedal, you should be able to get some pretty punkish tones out of it.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp