Page 1 of 7
so just post iconic pictures of rockstars posing with a guitar or anything rockstar and guitar related goes in here, GO!

(i cant post pics my file thingys broken very sorry)
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Jari Mäenpää
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.

Oh, and...

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Nov 22, 2008,

edit: black and white ftw
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?

a photo i took of Bill Steer of Carcass. Also to the guy a few posts above me, Jari Maenpaa is god
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
ha!

but seriously...
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
i think this little thread i started has the potential to be big,also the black and white ones and the freddie one are the best so far keep 'em coming
Obligatory Matt:

I really want that fucking coat.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

=]

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Matt you say?

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Matt you say?

When Muse came here I was literally in the front row (not rich, just crept into golden circle). Between one of the songs I screamed 'MATT! YOU ARE KING! AND I WILL BE YOUR QUEEN!'

And I think he heard, but probably not.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."

Slash of course!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Whoever posted Snoop Dog, this is called iconic rockstar photos not rapper photo's, just thought I'd say. And Yes you will be raped, sorry!
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar