searchbar didn't give me anything useful so:

I have decided to turn my SSS strat into a HSH. I already found two DiMarzio pups that suit my needs.

My main question is how easy is it to replace/solder the pups yourself assuming i have the proper diagrams/instructions?
I don't have any experience with soldering but I tend to pick up stuff like this pretty easily.

If it's not too hard what kind of soldering iron/other supplies would suit my needs?

If it is too hard i will just get it done professionally but it is something i wanted to learn to do myself.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
it's really easy to swap out pups yourself. for my first soldering job i just went out to radio shack, got a 40 watt iron and some 60/40 rosin core solder, went smoothly. as long as you're patient and careful it'll be breeze.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Don't you have to bore out the pickup cavities so that the Hum's will fit? As for soldering, mikeyElite is right, take your time, and it's REALLY easy. I learned how to solder from re-building guitars and now I can do some plumbing jobs. Lol.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.