Page 1 of 2
every week is the same.. pub of some kind.. same people drink, same sh*t happens, i've spent the last 6 years doing exactly the same sodding thing.. and i've finally figured out there's absolutely nothing interesting to do! /rant

so any suggestions?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Take a vacation. Go to sunny Spain.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Kill yourself.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by adr11iano
new friends

This.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Boy TS, the cost of rent for your failboat must be huge.

But seriously, try something new. Sports? Activites? BAND?
Drugs. Then you can make friends with your shadow.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I have the same problem to. I suggest new friends.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Wait a few hours - you'll end up buying flowers for your mum when you will notice something odd is going on.
Within a day you will be hacking away at zombies like there's no tomorrow.

I wish you godspeed.

EDIT: oh and marry your girlfriend.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Invite Union-jake to come out with you, maybe even go clubbing. I think it's safe to say you'll 'pull' that night
Masturbate.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
It's not that there's nothing to do. It's just that you don't do it.

Join a club, go out and do other things - meals, music, comedy, shows, plays, there's plenty of things!

If your friends are content going down the pub every weekend then that's cool but if you're not then don't feel obligated to stay and do the same old things with them. Though I wouldn't ditch them altogether, maybe if you were to go out and do something new during the week you'd be happier just chilling with friends down the pub?
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
when you're on LSD EVERYTHING is amazing and the word fail doesn't exist, your new friend just may be your cats litterbox
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by Angus77
Wait a few hours - you'll end up buying flowers for your mum when you will notice something odd is going on.

I wish you godspeed.

Shaun of the Dead ftw
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by This_Kidd
It's not that there's nothing to do. It's just that you don't do it.

Join a club, go out and do other things - meals, music, comedy, shows, plays, there's plenty of things!

If your friends are content going down the pub every weekend then that's cool but if you're not then don't feel obligated to stay and do the same old things with them. Though I wouldn't ditch them altogether, maybe if you were to go out and do something new during the week you'd be happied just chilling with friends down the pub?

i've been to enough meals, gigs, shows to last me a life time.. they all just seem to end the same way and i end up sitting there thinking i know i should be enjoying this but i'm not... and reason i don't want to go pub tonight is because i've done that all week lol, its just no one i know is willing to do anything different... and i'm no good at hanging with strangers

cheers for all the replies though.. i'm slowly getting into a better mood
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by Angus77

I wish you godspeed.

Ha, nice reference to an awesome movie
try a different type of beer. Rather than drinking Guinness all evening, try some Fosters!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Beat yourself blind. A whole world will close itself for you and you'll have it even worse.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Get in a band, Toke up then jam. Weed + Music never seems to get old.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Do something else. I think that's the most logical answer.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I would kill to chill in a pub with some friends but I'm not 21 yet
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Take up a martial art. I'm doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, it's amazing. I'm kicking ass at wrestling practice in school now.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Flipaningage
emigrate to another country- like california

I think emigrating to another country is immigrating.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by ThatsAgood1jay
Masturbate.

+1

13 or so posts and not one was fapping, the Pit was beginning to disappoint me. Thank you for renewing my faith in the absurd immature stupidity of the Pit!

P.S. I'm actually serious, I love how stupid and immature you guys can be! It's very entertaining, and the lack of a lack of seriousness in this thread was beginning to worry me.
Play guitar.
Start Karate.
Change your name to Dante.
Look like me.
Talk like me.

There you go.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Welcome to the Pit
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
Page 1 of 2