Hi

Has anyone played or owned the Vintage V100 Ice Tea. I really like the pictures of it on the web but I want to make sure that it is the guitar I want and it is the same colour as it is in the pictures.

Thanks
jihedley
For that price, even though I've never played it. I can tell you that it won't be the greatest.

For a starter guitar sure.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
i have two Vintage V100s (the relic cherry sunburst one and the goldtop) and they're great guitars. Comparable to the epiphone standard plus tops (i have one of those as well).

one of the best things is the pickups - wilkinson vintage humbuckers are one of the most accurate recreation of the original PAF available. same materials, etc, with an amazing tone.
Thanks for the reply. Your comment (snaredrum) has really hepled in my decision. I have decided to order the Vintage V100 Ice Tea and will hopefully get it 4 crimbo .

Thanks
jihedley
Quote by sesstreets
For that price, even though I've never played it. I can tell you that it won't be the greatest.

and thats why you should never trust people who've not played something - its like picking up and album and saying o the album cover is the wrong colour, its ****.

vintage are good guitars, v100 - yeah, v6 - yeah - ive tried a few of each. unfortunately the icon guitars (the aged ones) are actually better, even though the hardware is the same. i hate to admit that ebcause i always thought it was marketing - but they felt better to me
Quote by CobenBlack
and thats why you should never trust people who've not played something - its like picking up and album and saying o the album cover is the wrong colour, its ****.

vintage are good guitars, v100 - yeah, v6 - yeah - ive tried a few of each. unfortunately the icon guitars (the aged ones) are actually better, even though the hardware is the same. i hate to admit that because i always thought it was marketing - but they felt better to me

Horrible comparison, albums are usually 15 dollars. You can't spend MORE on an album and get a BETTER setup of tracks.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets

It's the equivalent of buying an Agile in the US - so yes, not the greatest, but a very good guitar for the money and much better value than the bigger brand names.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by jihedley
Thanks for the reply. Your comment (snaredrum) has really hepled in my decision. I have decided to order the Vintage V100 Ice Tea and will hopefully get it 4 crimbo .

Thanks
jihedley

glad i could help. i want the iced tea one as well now! where are you ordering yours from?
Quote by sesstreets
Horrible comparison, albums are usually 15 dollars. You can't spend MORE on an album and get a BETTER setup of tracks.

limited edition 2 disc set, anyone?
lol at snaredrums last comment . Im getting mine specially ordered in from my local guitar shop. I will post pics on my profile when I get it . Thanks for all of the help guys .