im afraid to post anything now after just being unbanned..

anyways. any one have any problems with the USB charge port? im on my second phone. the USB port fell out of my first one, it was brand new. it also happened to my friends same phone.
Quote by Brokntragedy
im afraid to post anything now after just being unbanned..

anyways. any one have any problems with the USB charge port? im on my second phone. the USB port fell out of my first one, it was brand new. it also happened to my friends same phone.

I've had mine for a few days, and I've had no problems so far.
as soon as i got my first one back in like, september, i had to rig my phone up in some strange way just to charge it. for example. i would take the charger, wedge it so it was sticking out of a drawer of my dresser, and id have to plug my phone in so it was hanging down from gravity. my new one i simply just plug it in and its fine.
Quote by Echoplex
I don't like LG, one of the reasons being that they are poorly made.

I dunno....the Voyager and the EnV 1 are both rock solid phones from what I've seen.

My friend's ran his envy over, and it still works fine.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My Samsung Alias' charger port broke a while back ago.

Luckily they fixed it for no cost.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Brokntragedy
as soon as i got my first one back in like, september, i had to rig my phone up in some strange way just to charge it. for example. i would take the charger, wedge it so it was sticking out of a drawer of my dresser, and id have to plug my phone in so it was hanging down from gravity. my new one i simply just plug it in and its fine.

I used to have to do a similar thing with a motorolla phone I had
lg is the best in my eyes. i just feel like they could do better on the charge ports. motorola is HORRIBLE. their phones fall apart and glitch out at the gust of the wind. lg is pretty tuff.