Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
I'm close enough.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I'm from Kansas City.
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
**** yeah bitches, outside of KC.
Missouri-We got meth.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Hour south of St. Louis ^_^

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
**** yeah bitches, outside of KC.
Missouri-We got meth.

WE GOT METH YES WE DO, WE GOT METH, HOW BOUT' YOU?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I live next door in the flat, boring state of Kansas. At least I live close enough to Wichita that life doesn't completely suck. I have a lot of family in Missouri though. KC and STL. Anyone else go to the state championship football games over Thanksgiving weekend?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Dec 1, 2008,
St. Louis. Well, Chesterfield, really.

I'm in Rolla and Steelville often these days though, because my dad lives in Rolla and I go shooting at some farm in Steelville.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Natrone
I live next door in the flat, boring state of Kansas. At least I live close enough to Wichita that life doesn't completely suck. I have a lot of family in Missouri though. KC and STL. Anyone else go to the state championship football games over Thanksgiving weekend?

Do you mean the Missouri State Championships in St. Louis? If so I didn't go to it, but the town I live in won and is the state champions once again!

To all the Missouri posters...
I live in Columbia.

edit:

UG-MO Meth Party?
Spiral Out
Last edited by HumanitysDeath at Dec 1, 2008,
Yay I am from Missouri (though i now live in the **** hole of the united states). Carl Junction to be specific.

To the guy that said about state chapionships. ARe you from Webb City because I used to live near there.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by Jack_White455
Do you mean the Missouri State Championships in St. Louis? If so I didn't go to it, but the town I live in won and is the state champions once again!

To all the Missouri posters...

Yep. The Missouri State Championships in the Dome. What school do you go to? I went to the Class 1 championship for the team my cousin coaches and they repeated too
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
^^
Yeah, Webb City is where I live at the moment. I don't go to school anymore but I listened to bits of the game on the radio and heard that they had won. I'm not really into football but its still cool I guess that they won again.
Quote by monkeysintheday
only you.
And the guy with Chucky as his avatar

That accounts for both the computers with an internet connection in Missouri, doesn't it?
i live in nebraska.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
St. Louis here (Normandy to be exact). I go to school in Creve Coeur and hang out in West County. Do any of the St. Louis people have thoughts about how our city and country are separate and there are stereotypes for each county?
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

Im in Missouri as well DeSoto ...By Festus...Or South of St Louis area....Currently looking for a bassist and drummer so if you know someone or play an instrument hit me up and we can jam sometime
Just north of KC, MO.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.