Page 1 of 2
This is proof that TV should be censored.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
In soviet russia, ginger kicks you!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
That's bloody stupid!

Who'd wanna kick her!? I'm mean I sure as hell would hit her, but never kick her!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by rabidguitarist

No, it's proof that people should be less stupid.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by rabidguitarist

how is that proof? It's south park. they make fun of anyone who is different on the show in a comical way.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I think this whole "anti-ginger" thing is getting out of hand.

Why the hell should people be harassed because they have a certain hair colour?
People who harass so-called "ginger kids" just because of their appearance are stupid motherfuckers that deserve a few punches in the face.

BTW, the South Park Episode that is referred to actually wanted to bring across that harassment of "ginger kids" is wrong.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Shredder6
No, it's proof that people should be less stupid.

And which is easier to do?

Censor TV, or make sure that no-one in the world is stupid?

Quote by manic
how is that proof? It's south park. they make fun of anyone who is different on the show in a comical way.

And look at the effect it's had.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
That's bloody stupid!

Who'd wanna kick her!? I'm mean I sure as hell would hit her, but never kick her!

shwoyoyoyng
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by rabidguitarist

If you take South Park seriously, you are an idiot.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
That's bloody stupid!

Simone Simons I love her.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You just broke my stupidity detector. You sir, are off the charts.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by stephen_rettie
i love the south park 'quotes' takin completely out of context.

Definitely... if you hadn't seen the show and you also drove a minivan, you might think it wasn't a joke.
Quote by rabidguitarist

so we should dumb the world down for everyone else?
besides who the hell takes south park seriously?

actually im really surprised to be hearing these things from you rabidguitarist. i usually think of you as a pretty smart guy but some of the things you're saying are...well, dumb.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Last edited by gun4hire at Nov 22, 2008,
Quote by Poglia
Simone Simons I love her.

So do I my friend. So do I.

Jedit: And what an awesome Avantasia avatar you have.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by manic
If you take South Park seriously, you are an idiot.

What's your fucking point?

That might be true, but there are always going to be idiots. Idiots kill people, idiots start wars, idiots hurt people. Should we just ignore them and go 'well, they're just idiots.'?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

That might be true, but there are always going to be idiots. Idiots kill people, idiots start wars, idiots hurt people. Should we just ignore them and go 'well, they're just idiots.'?

Of course not, but censorship is not the right way to solve the problem, we can't just pretend it's not there, we've got to root it out at its base, the way to do that with stupidity is through education.
Quote by rabidguitarist

no. we should all bring the rest of the world down to their level.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
so we should dumb the world down for everyone else?
besides who the hell takes south park seriously?

Did you not read the article?
Quote by blackflag49
Did you not read the article?

i did, what are you getting at?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by blynd_snyper
Of course not, but censorship is not the right way to solve the problem, we can't just pretend it's not there, we've got to root it out at its base, the way to do that with stupidity is through education.

Exactly.

Education is the process of learning.

Children learn from everything that they are exposed to. If they see something in the media that is frivolously violent or prejudiced and they don't understand that, then it will affect the way they think.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by gun4hire
i did, what are you getting at?

You asked who the hell takes South Park seriously. Isn't it obvious.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Exactly.

Children learn from everything that they are exposed to. If they see something in the media that is frivolously violent or prejudiced and they don't understand that, then it will affect the way they think.

censorship is not the way to handle it. If you want censorship go live in a communist country. Besides, they already censor the language on the show. So if you want them to censor it, they might as well cancel the show.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

^+1

Quote by blackflag49
You asked who the hell takes South Park seriously. Isn't it obvious.

facebook?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by rabidguitarist

I think in the long-run number two would help out more.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Exactly.

So we should censor south park so that adults can't watch it as well? Yeah, let a minority dictate the policies of an entire nation.
The only realistic way to solve this problem is to educate further, teach children to be skeptical and they won't believe everything they see, until that point dictate what they can watch, not what people can air on TV.
That's a fucking stupid idea.

But one thing on that page made me laugh - this one comment:

Quote by a guy who thinks your all dumb

your all dumb
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Quote by manic
censorship is not the way to handle it. If you want censorship go live in a communist country. Besides, they already censor the language on the show. So if you want them to censor it, they might as well cancel the show.

Considering the quality of the past few seasons that don't seem like a bad idea >_>
Quote by blackflag49
Considering the quality of the past few seasons that don't seem like a bad idea >_>

canceling for quality is a different issue
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

^+1 again

Quote by rabidguitarist
Exactly.

censorship is not the right way of going about education. because people saying dumb **** as a joke(trey parker/matt stone) will always exist and we cannot censor them 100% from everyones lives. isolation is no defense against something. they must recognize that the problem exists so they can be properly prepared to deal with it. THAT is education.

pretty much what blynd_sniper said. but he posted that while i was typing this
Quote by Sonicxlover
exactly. besides isolation inhibits progression.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

People: There's a difference between "ginger" and "redhead".

Redheads are hot chicks. Gingers are ugly genetic mutant freaks who must be exterminated at all costs, for the good of all mankind
Quote by Vermintide
People: There's a difference between "ginger" and "redhead".

Redheads are hot chicks. Gingers are ugly genetic mutant freaks who must be exterminated at all costs, for the good of all mankind

ha, thats taking care of itself. I heard that the recessive gene causing gingerness is supposed to die out in about 40 years. yet, i could be wrong
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

Quote by manic
ha, thats taking care of itself. I heard that the recessive gene causing gingerness is supposed to die out in about 40 years. yet, i could be wrong

NOOOOOOO!!!

i think redheads are hot
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
That's bloody stupid!

You take every opportunity to post Simone.

And I love you for it.
Page 1 of 2