Page 1 of 2
I used the search bar and found nothing, so what's the best show you guys ever been too? I'd say mine was probably Arch Enemy or In Flames.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Trivium with All That Remains and a couple other bands that I never heard of played with them

this was October 08
The Bays & Heritage Orchestra, last weekend
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
mastodon the point 3rd of march 2007 dublin

or preston reid castlebar couple o weeks ago
gigantour 3

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Airdevil
Rage Against the Machine at Reading 2008.

Just....so....so. good.

Mine is Rage Against the Machine at Leeds 2008.

Words can't describe...

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Keep of Kalessin, Eluveitie, Dying Fetus, and Kataklysm in one night.....
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
damn, well i've seen Maiden twice and i'd have to say those are the best ones i've been to. but i also saw Sevenfold, Atreyu, and Bullet for my Valentine all at one show and that was pretty good too(nowhere near as good as Maiden though), Apocalyptica was badass cause i high fived the lead cellist. and im gonna be seeing Metallica next month
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Prolly NIN or Tool... tough choice...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
It's a tough call... been to a few great shows. I've been to Green Day, Satriani, Nickelback/Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace, Coldplay, and AC/DC, but I think AC/DC takes the cake.
GO YANKEES!
Impending Doom and All Shall Perish
then crossed the street to see The Faceless
Quote by Rocknroller309
Keep of Kalessin, Eluveitie, Dying Fetus, and Kataklysm in one night.....

agreed. i went to the mokena illinois show, and Eluveitie was SPOT ON
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
The Hives, this time last year.
Some of you may not like them, but they are so so so amazing live.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Morissey at the MEN in Manchester some time in 2007. Going to see Nick Cave on thursday though, and that might top it...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by satyphan
Prolly NIN or Tool... tough choice...

i hate you. lol. im a huge fan of both.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Buckethead. Park West. May 31st, 2008

Protest the Hero at Warped Tour '08 following a close second.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
gigantour...no mayhemfest! Thats the single concert where i got free energy drinks and pot!
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Ozzy Osbourne in 2008, amazing show, he played A TONNE of Sabbath, and only his good solo works
Definitely did not regret going to that show during my exam the next morning.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Sigur Ros at the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool.
Was incredible.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
i saw james blunt...don't ask. he was actually pretty good. he had a sick keyboardist and at the end of the last song they lowered a gong and a giant monkey from the ceiling.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Its a toss-up between Tool at the Fox Theatre or The Mars Volta at the Fillmore in Detroit. Both I was so stoned...the experience I just can't describe.
Kings of Leon were amazing. Foo Fighters and Stone Temple Pilots were awesome too.

But...the best show I've ever been to has to be Nine Inch Nails. I saw them twice this summer. Absolutely amazing show.
I'm going to see AC/DC in december, i'm hoping it'll be one of the best shows i see.
Quote by Archetype00
i hate you. lol. im a huge fan of both.

yeah me too ;D

I'd also say muse was one of my favs but it was back in 2k4 and I had only heard absolution at the time so I didn's know much about them...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Opeth, Cynic, The Ocean. 18th November, 2008.

I met the band and got up front, so basically, yes. Best concert ever.
either: The first time I saw Opeth (with 3), or the second time (with High on Fire), or the first time I saw Gojira (with Behemoth, JFAC and Beneath the Massacre) or the second time (with In Flames All That Remains and 36 Crazyfists) or when I saw Megadeth, In Flames, Bodom, and JFAC on Gigantour.

but I think the best show I've ever seen was when i saw Moonsorrow in a bar. There were less than 200 people packed in this tavern, and the tavern's decor is supposed to be like, tribal/ancient/foresty, perfect metal bar.

There were 4 bands. One, Bolero, sucked balls. Their guitars were out of tune. The second band stole the show. They were called Les Batards Du Nord and they were a super celtic, pagan foly band, not really metal. But they got the whole bar dancing jigs with flagons of ale and dancing arm in arm, just like you'd see in a movie, like the first LOTR movie. One guy was playing a giant kettle drum on this awesome stand, one guy had a flute, one guy had a bass, one guy had a mandolin, one girl had an electric fiddle and one guy had a giant deer head with massive antlers. He played all of the offshoots of the antlers as percussion, they all made a different knocking sound, it was sick. And they were all wearing like, fur coats and animal pelts and armour and leather and ****, it was prety much the sickest

Next band was just like, straight black metal, but they were sick. Their guitarist was so fat. Their lead vocalist looked so huge and intimidating, and then when he started to introduce the band and stuff he was so meek and quiet and stuff. Then he started screaming out the vocals like he was possessed. Best guy.

Moonsorrow was ****ing epic too, they got the whole bar going just like Les Batards Du Nord, but I was expecting them to do that. Pakanajuhla is pretty much the most epic song ever live.

best night
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Never say die tour 08 > Parkway Drive, Architects, Protest the hero, Unearth <3
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
Megadeth at Brixton Academy in Febuary.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Arch enemy earlier this year..blew my mind..and my ear drums
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
August burns red
sky eats airplane
greenly estates

blllehh that show was so fun lots of energy.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Page 1 of 2