http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Porter-on-Vick-All-it-was-was-dogs-?urn=nfl,123957

So this is the news report, a lot of you will have heard of the story. Animal cruelty is horrible... just the closing sentence made me laugh:

Profootballtalk.com reported that Porter let his pitbull loose and it killed a miniature horse.

Comments?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
"Go **** yourself San Diego" -Ron Burgandy .........did i do it right?

/thread
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Haha, but seriously, what a douche. "Oh it was only dog no one cares about pit bulls." Oooohhh okay that makes it okay to painfully kill and torture dogs.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
"Go **** yourself San Diego" -Ron Burgandy .........did i do it right?

Hmm I don't get it, prolly because I'm not from around there... explain?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

Quote by Canne
Hmm I don't get it, prolly because I'm not from around there... explain?

They don't have movies in the UK?
You're*
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Haha, but seriously, what a douche. "Oh it was only dog no one cares about pit bulls." Oooohhh okay that makes it okay to painfully kill and torture dogs.

I'm pretty sure he was commenting on the irony of the situation in that the government doesn't seem to care about pitbulls.
Quote by Survivalism
They don't have movies in the UK?

Movies? I guess I must have missed something there
- Scott Adams

Quote by Canne
Movies? I guess I must have missed something there

Its from the movie Anchorman.