Page 1 of 2
Well about three days ago, at my work, I decided for some reason it would be a good idea to steal a bunch of colognes and perfumes and sell them to kids at school. Well recently my car got taken away and I had the box of perfumes in my trunk. Since my dad had possession of the car, I didn't want him to find them, so late last night, I snook out, took them out of my trunk and put them in my neighbors garbage can.

Now, this morning I went to check if they were still there, and they were gone. I am really scared right now because I keep thinking, "what if they took the stuff to the police?". I guess my question is, Would you, if you found a box of perfumes in your garbage, take them to the police, or keep them yourself?

Keep in mind my neighbors are middle aged parents with two kids.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
wait....call the cops because of perfume in their trash can???

dude how much perfume was it???

was it expensive?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
It was a large barrel of Sex Panther cologne and some Lynx Africa wasn't it.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Well it's gone, so they didn't just leave them there.

I know that the police couldn't trace my prints because they don't have them on file. However, would they look over three days or camera footage at my work? Or would that just be too much trouble for the crime?
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
Speaking of perfume, I found a whole box of it last night in some guy's trash!

Who throws away that much perfume?
Quote by THEhardcoreSIHT

I know that the police couldn't trace my prints because they don't have them on file. However, would they look over three days or camera footage at my work? Or would that just be too much trouble for the crime?

Do you actually think they care enough to do such things?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
oh thats where the perfume came from
Edit: damn beat to it
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
waooooow. dude no one is even going to care/ know. like lets be serious. who looks through trach cans. also if the neighbours did find it they wouldnt think that somehow their next door nieghbours kid stole it from a store he works at. like this is so outrageous i cant handle the duhhh goin around in this thread
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
lol... I wouldn't worry about, just don't steal ****

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by THEhardcoreSIHT

well, i'll let you know that even if your prints on file, and with a minimal background search on neighbors, the cops would have you in a day. then, cross reference inventory/camera footage, and you would be had.

however, for some cologne, i dont believe you should have a problem, unless your employer is going to press charges for the missing items.

You're very much screwed.
Thank god for The Perfume Act of 1974. Sicko's like you shouldn't be on the streets
I don' know. I've never experienced anything like this before on either side. Do you guys think that just your average person would take a box of perfumes to the police had they found it in their trash?
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
I am your boss. I now know it was you that did this and you're fired. D*ck.

EDIT: It was my house.
How would they know it's from your work place ? And even if they do know it, how would they know that it's stolen ?
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
My employer knows nothing of this though. I had the items in my car already for like three days. Jesus I am trippin' right know. I will never steal again!
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
Quote by THEhardcoreSIHT
I don' know. I've never experienced anything like this before on either side. Do you guys think that just your average person would take a box of perfumes to the police had they found it in their trash?

lol no....people arent....as "honorable" as you would think.
It was in a box from the department I work in, plus it has some of the stores personal brand items i it.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
Honestly no. I'd probably keep it and sell it myself.
When I find random valuables, I assume someone threw them out or lost them.
^Lots of it though. Sorry, maybe it's just me, but I've had a lot of bad experiences with busybodys.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
just knock on the neighbors door and say your dad threw it away by accident and you need it back for work
or something like that
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by THEhardcoreSIHT
Any more opinions? I really need some positive reassurance.

Where do you live? I'm calling the cops on your ass.
Well, if you get caught, then you deserve what you get. Just remember, anything over 100 dollars is a felony.
I don't know about anyone else, but when I find random boxes/containers of valuables in trash cans (especially something as low-profile as cologne) I keep it for myself.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by aaronob
Nah dude, I bet they didnt take it to the cops....

The FBI deals with that kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure it's the fault of the Illuminatis!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by THEhardcoreSIHT
^ So you don't think that the cops would look into it?

If your neighbors turn it over to the authorities, then maybe.

But honestly, if I were a law-abiding middle-aged person living in the suburbs with two kids, I'd probably just let the cologne get thrown out or keep it for myself. Most people in quiet places like that would rather play ignorant than get involved.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Also, the pigs aren't going to waste their time on something as petty as that. Unless of course, someone called and said 'Hey, someone stole a big box of cologne and perfume!'. They'd have nothing to go on, so why waste their time?

/thread.
I am saying though, what if they personally brought the box of perfume in to the police station? Then the cops could look at it right there.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
You're a ****ing moron and I hope you get caught.
Here is my signature.
Page 1 of 2