Having a really tight budget in mind, what would be best to get, just for messing around with?

I'm just looking into a classical guitar to have, but maybe under 300ish?

Any suggestions?
I looked in the "what guitar for 300" thread, didnt help.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
+1 for the yamaha C-40. Its a very good beginners guitar. The only issue I have with them is sometimes they can buzz on the frets. Its kinda luck of the draw, so check this before you get it.
I bought an Alvarez AC-60. I immediately restrung it with D'addario Pro Arte' composite normal tension strings. This thing is amazing to begin with but the difference with the Composite string is amazing. I have been using the same strings for over a year and it still sounds great. This guitar is rock solid too, I live in Maine where the seasonal humidity changes wreak havoc on guitars and this thing hasn't flinched. I have smallish hands so and neck profile is perfect for me. I may add an internal mic eventually but that's it. I absolutely love this guitar, I play it ten times more than any other guitar I have.
I've heard that La Patrie classical guitars are pretty good... Of course, I'm a classical guitar noob so.... ... *runs away*
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
yamaha cgs111c is good and its 230 .. has a solid cedar top .. beautiful noise
take it easy man .. its just a thread
well im really not new to guitar at all, ive just been wanting a classical nylon string to mess around with, ill have check out the yamahas though

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)