Okay, first off I have an Ibanez 15 watt Toneblaster (TBX15R) and it has been a great amp for awhile but today I moved it to another room (NEVER HIT IT ON A WALL) and when I set it down and put it at an angle to the wall so it the sound would be directly at me there was a 'clunk' inside the amp. and not the reverb springs. It was just a new sound inside it, so I was like 'whatever' and played it, well it would cut out alot of times for no reason and the power of the gain was lower than its ever been! I'd be playing something metal and the gain would drop to something like a blues crunch.

So anyway I tried taking off the back (it has 6 screws) so I took all those out and the back STILL will not come off.

Could anyone tell me why either is as it is (why the clunk inside the loss of gain, and why the back panel wont come off)?
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
probably a wire was partially disconnected when you set it down

the back is just set in tight, you can just pry it out but be careful and be sure to unplug it, i made that mistake once when replacing a fuse
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
it's most likely a sign that you need a better amp
but so is the fact that you currently own a 15watt 100$ amp from a company known for their guitars (not thier amps)
my advice would be to either
A. fix it the best you can and sell for as much as you can get and then get a better amp
B. trash it and get a better amp
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by justinb904
probably a wire was partially disconnected when you set it down

the back is just set in tight, you can just pry it out but be careful and be sure to unplug it, i made that mistake once when replacing a fuse

I've been shocked many times. Twice it wasn't my fault but yeah, whatever you do, if you mess around inside the amp, make damn sure it's unplugged.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug
I've been shocked many times. Twice it wasn't my fault but yeah, whatever you do, if you mess around inside the amp, make damn sure it's unplugged.

I'm pretty sure amps can hold a charge even if they aren't plugged in, anybody able to verify that for me?
Take it out to the curb. Get a new one repair will probably cost more than the amp
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ