Basically, things like, where you are doing something, and a song related to that incident comes on, for example; One time i had winamp on shuffle at 11:00 exactly, and 11th hour by Lamb of God came on, i was pretty spooked.

Anyone else get things like this?
The Ghostbusters Theme Song sounds just like I Want a New Drug...

...That's no coincidence though...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Once when I was listening to Man in the Box, right when Layne sang "I'm the dog who gets beat" a dog ran by me.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Yeah.

One time i had winamp on shuffle at 6:09 exactly, and "If 6 was 9" came on, I was pretty Spooked..

C wut I did der?
Sometimes I will switch radio stations from one song to the same song in the same exact spot. Other times I will change to a song with the same chord progression on the same exact chord.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Oh, all the time.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
About 4 years ago an uncle of mine passed away and a few good childhood friend's of his came to the wake and funeral. During the day of the wake after talking with one of my uncle's friends, we went to get something quick to eat along with my Dad and brother being as we didn't eat any breakfast or lunch that day. Right when we got in the car my uncle's friend was talking about him and he said "Damn, I miss Ray " and a few seconds later my brother put on the radio and "I'll Be Missing You" by P. Diddy was playing at the chorus.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
once i was listening to the one i love by REM...then after that was done, Morning glory by Oasis came on.... It felt like I only listened to one song...

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Well I had just finished dinner and was listening to music when 666 by John Frusciante came on, I then glanced at the clock and noticed it was 6:66!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I was listening to I Cum Blood when... well you know.

Had to be said sometime.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
once, i was driving in the city, and i realized i was listening to "crosstown traffic"

crazy.

amazingedit!: once, during the winter holidays, i was listening to jingle bells.....and guess what....

i heard jingling bells!!!!!!!!

crazy.

thetrifectaofedits!: once, i was eating a steak....and then i turned on my stereo.....

guess what song came on!!?!?!

"little tiny song" by BnL!

(cookies if you get it)
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Nov 22, 2008,
I have had weird things happen like that.. but cant remember any atm..

maybe a song you have in ure head comes on on the radio.. thats pretty spooked.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I was singing "Miss You" by Blink 182, and as I was about half-way through the chorus, I stopped singing. Five seconds later, I hear a car drive past with the song playing from where I finished singing.

My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
It was 11:58 when 2 minutes to midnight by Iron Maiden started playing
I shat bricks
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
One time i had winamp on shuffle and Confusion by ELO came on and i went into a confused state, i was pretty spooked.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Six_One_Zipp
I was listening to I Cum Blood when... well you know.

Had to be said sometime.

For the first time in a good two years, i have actually laughed at an "I cum blood" reference. Good form sir.
Quote by beyondthegrave
the craziest music related icoincedent i can think of it slayer's god hates us all album came out the same day the twin towers fell.

I wouldn't really call that a coincidence. I know of quite a few albums that came out that day.
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Once i was walking through the city just with my mp3 player and shorts,no shirt,no shoes(dont ask why) ...and then the song started... walk idiot walk by the hives

I felt so silly...
-"Did you know Dave Mustaine is *ucking your sister!!!"

-"Who is Dave Mustaine???"

-"You don`t know who Dave Mustaine is?"

-"No."

-"Well...ask your sister"
Another one that I forgot to mention.

I got in the car with my brother at about 11 at night. He put his iPod on shuffle and the first song to play was Roll Another Number (For the Road) by Neil Young. But he had to skip it because we figured that that wasn't a good song to drive to.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I saw my ex-girlfriend and a girl I like talking the other day, and I realized, as soon as I saw them, "Vermilion pt. 2" by Slipknot came on my iPod.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by beyondthegrave
the coincedence is the name of the album is god hates us all. and listen to the lyrics on diciple.

I understand what you mean, I'm just saying (which I should've said in my post) that I know a few other albums that came on on September 11th that deal with violence, hatred, anti-religion, etc.
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by beyondthegrave
the coincedence is the name of the album is god hates us all. and listen to the lyrics on diciple.

A better 9/11 coincidence would be how Alicia Keys's "Fallin'" was the number one song that day...