Poll Options
View poll results: is it normal?`
yes it is
67 23%
no it isnt
228 77%
Voters: 295.
Page 1 of 2
I'm 19,l and have been living alone for 4 months now. My mom just calles, and wanted to know where I was. I told her I was as a friend's house. She asked me if I had been drinking. keep in mind that the drinking age in germany is 16, and I am 19.

I tell her "yes, I've been drinking a little" and she goes nuts. she forebids me to speak with me roommates, with anyone who comes in my apartment, thinks thats im doing drugs, and that I cannot be trusted living alone, becaus I drank alkohol while living alone.... is this normal?
Is this the same mum who made a mexican food shop?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CoreysMonster
is this normal?

No, yes.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by CTFOD
Is this the same mum who made a mexican food shop?

oh I remember this thread!

How's the shop going?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
It wouldn't be normal even over here where we have a higher drinking age.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by CoreysMonster
yes it is. why?

How did it work out?
yes it is
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I wish i was german.. 16 is legal drinking age?! thats mint.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

um

if you're living on your own, why the hell is she telling you to not do things with your roommates? tell her to sod off, you're an adult and can handle yourself
Quote by Pinky19
How did it work out?

actually,the shop is working out quite well, which doesnt stop my mom from being completely irrational when it comes to "working" (even if there's nothing to do)
Quote by in2thesun88
16 is the drinking age! How backwards is America?!? Anyway, tell her its legal and you'll drink if you want.

prohibition era explains the drinking age controversy perfectly
Quote by blue_strat
Empty Nest Syndrome.

This, probably.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by in2thesun88
16 is the drinking age! How backwards is America?!?

This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany
You can do whatever you want, she can't forbid you from anything.

Seems weird her reaction though, you should've just lied and said no.
-J
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Liechstenstein? ....no! Germany
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm 19,l and have been living alone for 4 months now. My mom just calles, and wanted to know where I was. I told her I was as a friend's house. She asked me if I had been drinking. keep in mind that the drinking age in germany is 16, and I am 19.

I tell her "yes, I've been drinking a little" and she goes nuts. she forebids me to speak with me roommates, with anyone who comes in my apartment, thinks thats im doing drugs, and that I cannot be trusted living alone, becaus I drank alkohol while living alone.... is this normal?

My mom is okay with me drinking. Since I'm away at university, she knows I get ****faced often.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
who's to say what's normal. you're in germany, ffs. what could possibly be "normal" over there?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You are of age, she can;t do ****. I'm 16, the drinking age here is 19 and my mom doesn't care if I drink, so I would say, no, that is not normal.
Yeah its normal. My MOm is like that. except she'd freak out if I told her I was drinkin. Where I live, drinkin age is 21...and I am 19..
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

I was talking about America being backwards for having a 21 drinking age, and not a 16 or 18 drinking age like most sane countries.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I tell her "yes, I've been drinking a little" and she goes nuts.

you could have said "no" and all would have been well
Quote by blue_strat
Empty Nest Syndrome.

Sounds about right. Or she could be crazy ... tell us if you wake up with her naked in your room throwing beer bottles at you shouting "Not so keen now are you!!".
Quote by Gregray88
You are of age, she can;t do ****. I'm 16, the drinking age here is 19 and my mom doesn't care if I drink, so I would say, no, that is not normal.

It's not normal that your mom doesn't care... are you adopted?
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by seljer
you could have said "no" and all would have been well
nah, never lie to your mum. she'll always figure things out. then you have 2 problems. her not liking what you're doing and pissed as hell that you would lie to her.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You should have said "Mum, i accidently the drinking age, is this dangerous? What should i do?"
isn't it just 10% and under thats legal at 16 in germany? that's what my german friend told me anyways. Like Wines and Beers.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
is your mom in her mid 40's? is she going menopausal? or has she always been deathly afraid of drinkers and drugs?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Hey, she's saving you from another embarassing circle jerk and elephant walk thread. you should be THANKING her.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Aww that sucks. Especially seeing as we're drinking buddies, and all.

*Offers to beat Ryan's mum up*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Hypnotisation
Drinking age in USA is 21? Wtf! I'm 16, and i drink all the time over here in England *smug face*

You should try going to public school over here in america. Alcohol is Satan reincarnated. They demonize alcohol from a very young age, so young most kids probably can't even comprehend what drugs and alcohol are. America still has this fear of alcohol which is made worse by pressure groups like MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). That group in itself is BS b/c I don't know who is in favor of drunk driving, all MADD is is a prohibitionist group who wont be satisfied until drinking is outlawed again. They want the drinking age RAISED in America. Thats why I love Europe b/c they laugh at the US for its fear and inability to handle alcohol.
Quote by in2thesun88
I was talking about America being backwards for having a 21 drinking age, and not a 16 or 18 drinking age like most sane countries.

Those countrys dont usually drink to get ****faced like we do though, they just enjoy a beer or whatever with dinner.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Page 1 of 2