Good, very young band. Check 'em out.

And also, should I risk seeing Bring Me The Horizon, MSI and Inner Party System to see Black Tide?
Black Tide suck ****. Completely uncreative suger-coated "thrash". I don't care if they're young, loads of early bands were started when the members were still teens and they made way better music than Black Tide. Kid bands are just the "in" thing now, that's why anyone gives a **** about Black Tide.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Black Tide suck ****. Completely uncreative suger-coated "thrash". I don't care if they're young, loads of early bands were started when the members were still teens and they made way better music than Black Tide. Kid bands are just the "in" thing now, that's why anyone gives a **** about Black Tide.

+1

I'm pretty sure there is a Black Tide thread already.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by MetalMessiah665

yupyup

and TS, no, don't bother going to that gig, because ALL the bands (including black tide) suck massive, 12", meaty penis.
They're young, it's a gimmick, as soon as they grow up they'll just fade away.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
i saw them last saturday
not bad..had sound issue, but after that got the whole crowd moving..

the rhythm guitar is a bit of a show person...but who cares, it was fun!
MSI suck ass, BMTH are ok, their new stuff is more polished!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by MetalMessiah665

This.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
^Diamond Plate, although a bit uncreative, are easily one of the most techniquly advanced thrash bands out there, and by no means suck.

But Black Tide suck a ton. I don't really see how one could call them thrash. And a ton of bands started out as kids in school, so their youth doesn't mean anything. Anyway they're not techniquly advanced, the'yre not fast, and they're really boring, all of which I need for any thrash band. Basically I think they're the Fall Out Boy of thrash.
Last edited by mepmep at Nov 22, 2008,
I saw Black Tide at Mayhem Fest in Atlanta. They werent bad, but they had zero crowd control.
Quote by MetalMessiah665

+1

And don't bother going to that show. All the bands on it lick ass, including Black Tide.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by mepmep
^Diamond Plate, although a bit uncreative, are easily one of the most techniquly advanced thrash bands out there, and by no means suck.

But Black Tide suck a ton. I don't really see how one could call them thrash. And a ton of bands started out as kids in school, so their youth doesn't mean anything. Anyway they're not techniquly advanced, the'yre not fast, and they're really boring, all of which I need for any thrash band. Basically I think they're the Fall Out Boy of thrash.

As a fan of the most amateur types of thrash, skill doesn't matter to me.
Quote by MetalMessiah665

This man is correct.
Black Tide have to be the worst NWOTM band, narrowly beating Lawnmower Deth. Don't bother with that show TS, it'll be full of asshats who think because they dance like a dickhead they are god's gift to heavy music.
Quote by TEK34
Well, I like them

I do too.

I might be related to Alex also.....
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I could have sung like the guy on the album, and I'm awful at singing. Talk about relying on editing to make you sound good. The only promising member of the band with any talent of the band left for artistic difficulties (one of the guitar players). Even he knew their band blows.
More of an ear cancer than music, really.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I like to think of these guys as Suck Metal.

But they're still Metal. So this thread shall remain...
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
I like to think of these guys as Suck Metal.

But they're still Metal. So this thread shall remain...

Isnt suckmetal 80's metal? they would fit better there.