Just wondering what moments in your life as a guitarist made you feel warm and fuzzy inside? I was at a party just jamming around and the feeling when people say youre pretty good ect makes shredding the skin off your fingers seem worth it. Anyone had simialer moments?
Quote by Ed Hunter
This God damned son of a bitch is right.
mmmmhm. feels good man.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

A few moments, all in the same pub over the course of a few weeks. A pub near me runs jam nighrs once a week and basically a couple of times people have said words to the effect of "Can this guy play or what?!" and once I actually left the pub to the sound of applause...that was the best, a crowd of strangers who have never seen me before actually applauding my performance...made me feel fuzzy all right.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Just things like people saying "You are really good" etc. and general compliments. Also the first time my I played with my band and my drummer and guitarist (who I had known for years) saw me playing for the first time (I had only a few weeks experience) and were completely shocked at how much I had progressed. Felt good. Could use a pick-me-up like that right about now
my band was in the studio, and there was this sort of difficult song that we were playing. When it came time for my solo, I couldn't hear myself in the headphones at all, so I just thought "fuck it, I'll just mess around and overdub it later." When I went back and listened to it, it was probably the best thing I'd ever recorded, and the whole thing was done live in one take.
When I learned Animate-Inanimate by John Petrucci.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
When I watched a band just dying on the stage, I asked if I could play, and they let me. So I played, and on the way out I heard people all saying, "Holy sh*t that kid was friggin GOOD". Probably like, best thing ever.
yep. at my school my teacher played guitar and near the end of school when we were finished work she said we should have a music day and everyone who had an instrument could come and play. i brought my guitar and played with two other people and it was sweet
my music teacher saying i was the best guitarist shes ever seen in her class. made me feel fuzzy
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
First time I ever performed for a crowd. Their reaction was basically like, " Da-yum."

Naturally, I was like, " :\ But it was pent wank."
Last edited by Flying Couch at Nov 22, 2008,
when i went busking a couple of days ago and i got people singing to sweet child o mine even though i feked up the last solo. Or when i got asked to learn voodoo chile 2 hours before a gig and i just about pulled it off
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
Quote by Flying Couch
Naturallly, I was like, " :\ But it was pent wank."

Yeah, crowds will appluad just about anything but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel pretty good anyway
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
When one day something in my head just clicked, and I was able to visualize the fretboard as a whole and play almost anything that I come up with in my mind, or hear being played. I don't know how to explain it.
Whenever I'm improvising in front of a certain friend or two they always ask "what song is that solo from?"
Goodness gracious me!
when people are suprised that you play guitar, then suprised that your quite good.

also one of my mates hadnt heard me play (I dont play much, not in a band or anything.. after 3 years, still not in a band.. dang!) and after he heard me play he was like "I thought you would be ****, but your actually pretty damn good.." and i was like "hmm.. thank you "

also when people give you requests.. you play them and there like "no way no way, that sounds just like it!" on the outside i'm like "yeah.. its not that hard.." on the inside i'm like "yeah!!!!!"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I had a great one actually, in music class last year I was messing around playing some slap-bass and then I stopped for a second and these two metal-heads were looking over at me saying things like "how the **** did you do that?". Felt pretty good even though I had no answer for them.