I was wondering if anybody has a link where I can download the song "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" by Dream Theater? I need the full length 42 minute version (but not live). Like the whole song, not broken up into the eight parts? Thanks.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by chickrawker
its called google. go for it.

it's called already tried it
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
piratebay.com prob has it..jee. just download it in 8, then thye just play in order u fool
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Go out and buy the album. Quit whining about not being able to find it - it's much easier to buy it.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
it's split up into 8 parts on the actual album, so tough.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Download or buy the 7 songs, and stick them together in Audacity or Adobe Audition or a similar program.

They come split on the album, but most stereos play CD's with a pause in between tracks, so it appears to be one hench song.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
The only version that isn't split up is the live version on Score.
Buy it.

EDIT: I just noticed you said "not live". Well tough ****.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
I'm listening to it right now and well this is the cd, it is still broken into parts. It's not A song but A musical.