Nothing special. Just an extremely bright flash in the sky for about one second. There was also some smoke out in the sky where it happened. It was dark however, and could've just been a peculiar looking cloud.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Nothing special. Just an extremely bright flash in the sky for about one second. There was also some smoke out in the sky where it happened. It was dark however, and could've just been a peculiar looking cloud.

or an exploding pigeon.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
or an exploding pigeon.

A gigantic exploding pigeon.

I don't think there's any footage of it though. It happened too fast, and I doubt anyone had a camera out at that point anywhere.

EDIT: Disregard that...
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Something inside me thinks it's not a meteor...but then again, i am a bit spaced =]
Sweet.
What sort of OP is that?

What do we think? Well is was obviously some sort of astrological/meteorological phenomenon such as a meteor or the like.

What more can we really say? It was aliens?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
It was a weather balloon. Move along people. There is nothing to see.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
It was a weather balloon. Move along people. There is nothing to see.

Oh so your the government official sent to the pit in the hope of stopping the conspiracy theorists, Hmm? It wont work I tells ya!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
it was just a training excersise
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
After the crash, there was still no sighting of any intelligence whatsoever within a 200 mile radius.

Just kidding Canada
Quote by chris_red
After the crash, there was still no sighting of any intelligence whatsoever within a 200 mile radius.

Just kidding Canada

In other news a tiny little island named Gozo was struck by a meteor and no one noticed.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
In other news a tiny little island named Gozo was struck by a meteor and no one noticed.

Really? I didn't notice...

...I'm in Malta right now
Quote by chris_red
Really? I didn't notice...

...I'm in Malta right now

Aw ****.
ಥ_ಥ
I watched it happen. 2nd one in a year. I saw the one that hit Washington State in early January too. I was in Vancouver when it happened.

People are saying that this newest one hit close to Edmonton. Bologny. It landed on the side of a mountain in Montana. Guaranteed.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
I watched it happen. 2nd one in a year. I saw the one that hit Washington State in early January too. I was in Vancouver when it happened.

People are saying that this newest one hit close to Edmonton. Bologny. It landed on the side of a mountain in Montana. Guaranteed.

I'm about an hour east of Edmonton. Wherever it hit, however, the sky lit up real bright for a second.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
^^ Wainright eh then you woulda seen it too?

Nah

I was inside at the time, sadly, but my friends saw it.
^ I just thought aliens were attacking lol

Vermilion is better btw
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
I'm about an hour east of Edmonton. Wherever it hit, however, the sky lit up real bright for a second.

I was riverside in New Westminster in January when I saw a meteor come across the sky and hit right across the river in Surrey. I would have swore it did, anyway. It landed in Washington. It lit up the sky.
Quote by Bill43

Quote by chris_red

Just kidding Canada

You are actually correct if it struck anywhere near Fort McMurray.

I didn't see it. I heard that you might have been able to see it in East Calgary which is where I live. Unfortunately I was dwelling in the basement on Thursday night.
Quote by arsonite
^ I just thought aliens were attacking lol

Vermilion is better btw

Actually, I am being taught a class from a guy in Vermilion...

Video Conferencing

and.................waintown all the way...woo!
Quote by CaptainRon
You are actually correct if it struck anywhere near Fort McMurray.

I didn't see it. I heard that you might have been able to see it in East Calgary which is where I live. Unfortunately I was dwelling in the basement on Thursday night.

The meteor was seen coming across the sky as far as Winnipeg

Quote by JC13
Damn, some of you guys saw it from Vancouver? I missed it...

No... read again.
Quote by Bill43

Quote by wahappen
I was riverside in New Westminster in January when I saw a meteor come across the sky and hit right across the river in Surrey. I would have swore it did, anyway. It landed in Washington. It lit up the sky.

All it did was remind me of the movie War of the Worlds and the blue flash..haha

Lol from the school or college? @ Severed Metal
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by SOADisdabest
Guys, I'm pretty sure it's Vegeta.

Oh****!

No, but seriously I always knew Alberta would be the first place the tripods landed.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by SOADisdabest
Guys, I'm pretty sure it's Vegeta.

obviously, it's power level was "OVER 9000!!"
Quote by Angus77
Oh****!

No, but seriously I always knew Alberta would be the first place the tripods landed.

*Looks outside*

*Hides in corner*
ಥ_ಥ