Poll: What do you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think?
Ipod
30 24%
Laptop( a good one)
95 76%
Voters: 125.
So i can choose between an iPod or a good Laptop. However if i choose the laptop i have to work without getting payed 10 bucks a week allowence till my birthday in July. But if i get the iPod ill get payed allowence.
How about a great big box o' disappointment?

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Nov 23, 2008,
What do you need more? Like, is your music player absolute crap right now or is your current laptop/desktop crappier?
I would go with the laptop, because imo the newer ipods aren't really worth it. They just keep adding some new insignificant feature to convince people to upgrade and give them more money. You can find a different brand mp3 player that gets the job done for a lot less. I'm not being biased against Ipods or anything, I actually own a really old one that has been very reliable over the past few years. But I would say if you want all those extra features and things, an iphone would be a better purchase. Also, the laptop will be far more useful and enjoyable in the long run. The novelty of it will last longer, as there are far more features to go into. You can play games, listen to music, lurk teh Pit, and also it will help you with school work.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Nov 22, 2008,
Or how about?

Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Laptop
Just buy yourself a good cellphone and use it as a mp3 player
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Buy a mac laptop and get an iPod touch free?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
get a mac.. they are awesome.. I have a vista laptop, but i've seen a lot of stuff on macs.. and they look loads better.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Or how about?

Squeeze Demonaz's hand to hear 12 br00tal phrases!
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Bobby97
ok is this a joke?

No, you really should get two norweigan men for christmas. I hear they're a real hoot.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
A new amp

also you're 11 what do you need a laptop for?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

My ipod is my best friend
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Bobby97
ok is this a joke?

No way man. I got the Immortal Christmas deluxe set and let me tell you, my life has never been better. They never fail to start a conversation, and they double as a coat/hat hanger!
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Kata Dante
No way man. I got the Immortal Christmas deluxe set and let me tell you, my life has never been better. They never fail to start a conversation, and they double as a coat/hat hanger!

No way! Did they come with the sacrificial virgins accessory pack?

I've only got the standard version, but they're still great a children's parties.
Gear:
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
If not a laptop an Ipod Touch 16Gb+ Is the option.

If you want a laptop get a Mac, Faster processor and easier to use once you get used to it
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
No way! Did they come with the sacrificial virgins accessory pack?

I've only got the standard version, but they're still great a children's parties.

I was pretty dissapointed to find that the all-in-one church-burning kit came seperately.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Let's see

Good Ipod- $150-300

Good Laptop- $1000 or so

Considering you don't seem to see the difference your parents will probably buy you an Ipod.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
I would go with the laptop, because imo the newer ipods aren't really worth it. They just keep adding some new insignificant feature to convince people to upgrade and give them more money. You can find a different brand mp3 player that gets the job done for a lot less. I'm not being biased against Ipods or anything, I actually own a really old one that has been very reliable over the past few years. But I would say if you want all those extra features and things, an iphone would be a better purchase. Also, the laptop will be far more useful and enjoyable in the long run. The novelty of it will last longer, as there are far more features to go into. You can play games, listen to music, lurk teh Pit, and also it will help you with school work.

120 gigs is insignificant?

I get what you mean with some of that stuff, but a basic 120 gig ipod classic is f*cking awesome.
Quote by original=punk
120 gigs is insignificant?

I get what you mean with some of that stuff, but a basic 120 gig ipod classic is f*cking awesome.

But there's no way you'll be able to actually use it.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by original=punk
Depends.

On wether you download copious amounts of music that you'll never listen to, and even if you did, you wouldn't be able to digest it all, or if you download a shitload of films you'll watch maybe once, leave on there but never watch again?
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by CTFOD
I was pretty dissapointed to find that the all-in-one church-burning kit came seperately.

Well, I was going to keep it a surprise, but since you've been such a good boy this year...

Gear:
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Well, I was going to keep it a surprise, but since you've been such a good boy this year...

NINTENDO SIXTY-FO... I mean, IMMORTAL PLAYSET!!!
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Bobby97
looks like laptop wins thx u guys

What?! The Immortal Playset is so much cooler!

Young people of today don't know what they want.....
Gear:
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Ibanez49
lol
Well, what the ****?

*reported*

EDIT: Not sure what I was thinking; This will never work on a night like this...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Sep 7, 2009,