For Sale - 2 seated ticket to Slipknot, Machine Head, CoB - 3/12/08 @ Hammersmith

Ok, so i'm not sure if we are allowed to sell tickets here (haven't seen anything saying it's not allowed)...

Anyway, i have 2 separate seated tickets for the Slipknot, Machine Head, and Children Of Bodom gig on 3rd December at Hammersmith Apollo, which is the third and final London date and was added due to extra demand. The gig is now sold out.

That means i have 2 single tickets (not a pair), which are not together ...ive been trying to shift them on an "online marketplace", but it seems nobody wants to go alone to them.

If there is anybody out there who is interested in buying either or both of the tickets let me know.

Price of the ticket was £37.25 including service charge, and im looking for £40.00 for each ticket (which will cover the postage, so im not making a profit) - i can accept a higher offer if you're feeling generous

I'll take payment by paypal or cheque, but obviously as the date is getting close it would be better for the buyer if it was by paypal because of cheque clearing times etc.

The tickets are:

Block 5, row H, seat 18
Block 2, row H, seat 47

I am on the good traders list, so you can trust me to get the tickets sent off to you quickly once the payment is made

Here are pics of the tickets, and also a seating diagram of the Apollo to show where the seats are.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask.

Cheers
Rob
Unlucky and you cant post a link here but try ebaying them!

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Lycan_Ste
Unlucky and you cant post a link here but try ebaying them!

ive tried twice already.
i wouldve thought there were at least 2 ppl that would want to go alone?
I would have thought so too, i am already going to NIA or i would have been interested.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

I would love those tickets but im in the us
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I would've gone but I've got exams and not allowed to go
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx

awww to bad its not us because I usually just by my ticket and then meet friends at the show, I can actually never find anyone that wants to sell just one ticket
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Shredx

Exams always came at bad times for me too.
Seated tickets to see Bodom? Wow..
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
Quote by shadow phoenix
Seated tickets to see Bodom? Wow..

A good or bad thing?
Bump

looks like im not gonna get any takers, but i will leave them up here for another couple of days, bearing in mind the concert is next Wednesday, so they would need to be posted to the buyer on Monday at the very latest.
Ok,
1 ticket has been sold (Block 5, row H, seat 18) - but the other one is still available if there is anyone out there interested in a very last minute ticket to Wednesday's gig.

If you want to buy, i would recommend paying tonight or tomorrow so that i can get them in the post monday morning.

Hi there, Do you still hold that ticekt?, I'd like to know if it's possible going to stand zone with a seated ticket, because I don't like being sitted in this kind of concerts. If it's possible I'll be interested so reply me soon please.
PD: In case of purchasing, is there any problem if I pay and collect the ticket personally?
Thanks.
Quote by bmw-power
Hi there, Do you still hold that ticekt?, I'd like to know if it's possible going to stand zone with a seated ticket, because I don't like being sitted in this kind of concerts. If it's possible I'll be interested so reply me soon please.
PD: In case of purchasing, is there any problem if I pay and collect the ticket personally?
Thanks.

Hello,
I just got back from the first night - sorry for the late reply.

I do have the ticket, and i have PM'ed you.
Im not sure if that would work because they check, but it might be worth a try - and if it doesn't work, at least you're into the gig which is better than nothing.

Thanks