Hey guys, I'm a pretty moderate/hard rock guitarist and I play in a Praise band at a church I attend. Lately I've been considering new amps and I'm stuck in a rut atm. Here's my options.

Marshall MG Combo:
Good distortion, but the clean doesn't make me very happy. Prehaps I haven't spent enough time messing with the EQs to say that though.

Traynor YVC40 Combo:
40W tube amp, which would be big plenty for where I'm playing and if I ever need more I can always mic. I greatly appreciate the clean tone that I've heard for this amp, and clean is a big deal for me since I'm in a Praise Band. I've also heard mixed reviews about the distortion on this amp. I need a distortion that will cut through the mix of an acoustic guitar, 2 singers, a keyboard, bass, and a blaring drumset for the size of room we are in(Currently trying to get a drum shield).

Thoughts?
Also any other amp suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks guys.
Gear:
ESP: LTD EC-256
Ibanez Roadstar II
Indiana(Acoustic, idk the model)
Boss Distortion DS:1
Boss Delay
Ibanez Chorus

Coming soon?
Traynor YCV40
Marshall MG Combo:

Dont!!!!

Whats your budget? And i'd say try some vox amps
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
I'm not wanting to spend over $800. The Traynor fell at $719.
Gear:
Ibanez Roadstar II
Boss Delay
Ibanez Chorus

Coming soon?
Traynor YCV40
The traynor is atleast 8 or 9 thousand times better than the MG.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Lol yeah, I'm starting out broad and slowly narrow it down. Want to make sure I don't pass up something that would be of good use because I set down an exact set of laws from the very start.
Gear:
Ibanez Roadstar II
Boss Delay
Ibanez Chorus

Coming soon?
Traynor YCV40
The traynor will castrate the MG. If you play them side by side, you will hear a WORLD of difference. The MG will sound bad no matter how good you get, the traynor will never bring your sound down. You'll never outgrow it. You may someday want something better, but not because the traynor is holding you back. The MG WILL hold you back.

You're the 4th person today I've told not to get an MG. Just saying.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Thanks for the help guys.
Gear:
Ibanez Roadstar II
Boss Delay
Ibanez Chorus

Coming soon?
Traynor YCV40