Hey, dunno if anyone is up on pro tools but I have a session file on a pen drive that I only wanna listen to. I've d/l pro tools at home but cant open it as I don't have any hardware at home. I dnt want to have to wait until monday when I'm back in the studio to listen to it, anyone know anyways around it?
Go to the recording forum on this site (or a DD discussion forum for better results) because you will notice a particular lack of intelligence about music in the pit.
Quote by st.stephen
Go to the recording forum on this site (or a DD discussion forum for better results) because you will notice a particular lack of intelligence about music in the pit.

Cause this isn't a music related website or anything...
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by Mr.Maccy
Hey, dunno if anyone is up on pro tools but I have a session file on a pen drive that I only wanna listen to. I've d/l pro tools at home but cant open it as I don't have any hardware at home. I dnt want to have to wait until monday when I'm back in the studio to listen to it, anyone know anyways around it?

nope sorry man, Digidesign's got you there. Pro tools won't work without either a Digidesign or M-Audio interface. Don't be a cheap bastard and just buy it