...teenagers tastes in music can change or completely dissappear because of hormones? if so do you think it can be permanent?
what do you mean?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
In 5 years I've gone from a Die-Hard Linkin Park fan to a DIE-HARD Beatles fan... it can change
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Normally, the music you listen to as a teenager changes as you become an adult.

The style of music you end up listening to begins to cement in your mid to late 20s when most people don't even bother exporing new music.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
If it does change, it shouldn't bother you because you will still enjoy what you hear. So don't worry.
Music tastes can change.. obviously; but whether that is down to hormones i dont know.. I dont think it is. I think it is due to a lot of factors.. but mainly just naturally what you like, in the brain.. and through 'enviromental' factors.. such as what your mates like.. and what a certain image is.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Not sure it's down to hormones, except perhaps in a round about way, (e.g. hormones have an effect on your life anyway, thus end up effecting your musical taste), but it definitely changes. My sister went from having great taste to liking Scouting For Girls. Why?!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
i asked this question because i like queen and jimi hendrix and the feeling i got from listening before is'nt ther anymore i really,really dont want it to go
Well, if you constantly listen to Queen and Jimi without listening to anything else, the feeling might lessen. Try to listen to some other stuff for a while and then go back to those two.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Tire Me.
It's not because of hormones, it's because your personality is forming and changing.

Yeah, ditto. This and maybes you just get bored of the same style of music after a while.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
i'd say listen to other stuff if the other stuff is getting boring. then go back to it.
I think the people you hang around are what mainly can change your music tastes.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝