because of what happened at school last week (see below) i decided to start a christmas song thread. tell your stories.

People are starting to sing christmas songs in school now. i got tired of it after 2nd period so i started screaming jingle bells and other random songs at the top of my lungs as a joke.
i started a trend, im now joined in the halls by people screaming jingle bells while walking to class.

any other christmas song stories?
What was that one Christmas song that was intended on being an anti-war song but ended up being Christmas No. 1?
It was my favourite Christmas song.
TS, you should carry around speakers and play Rob Zombie's version of Jingle Bells.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i cannot stand christmas songs. i bothers me so much that the oldies radio station switches formats to the christmas station come october. what am i supposed to listen to in the shower?
Quote by andy_thomas
TS, you should carry around speakers and play Rob Zombie's version of Jingle Bells.

will do
*salutes, walks off in important manner, looks around confused, goes back to computer*
Goblin Christmas Armageddon Pts 1 & 2 by Nekrogoblikon.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i hate christmas... too much fake friendliness...

but my fave christmas song is probably fairytale of new york by the pogues
Quote by uhh_me?
i cannot stand christmas songs. i bothers me so much that the oldies radio station switches formats to the christmas station come october. what am i supposed to listen to in the shower?

Same here. I like one or two songs.
When it's shopping time and they play the same old shit in the shops.
Quote by ctb
What was that one Christmas song that was intended on being an anti-war song but ended up being Christmas No. 1?
It was my favourite Christmas song.

war is over- john lennon

got it in my head right at this moment. It is also my favourite one.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

gotta be fairytale of new york.

and also, mary's boy child by boney m is a goodun
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
The only Christmas songs I have are from Blink 182. I'm not really a Christmas song person.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Only Xmas song I have is Carol of the bells by TSO and maybe wizard in winter if that counts.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
One time after class my friend was packing up his stuff and absent-mindedly singing Jingle Bells or some other Christmas song. He's Jewish. I found it pretty funny.

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas songs, but I love the old Christmas music (I'm talkin' hundreds of years old). The album Bright Day Star tops all, even A Charlie Brown Christmas. The Chieftains' Bells in Dublin is high quality as well.