Poll: Who do you want to win?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you want to win?
Red Raiders
26 74%
Sooners
9 26%
Voters: 35.
Since the game is about to start who are you guys going to for. I'm personally going for Red Raiders.

You?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Ah, I just think The Red Raiders will win, but I'm not a huge fan/enemy of either. It's going to be an awesome game tho I hope
I don't care about either, but hell, I voted Red Raiders for you. I just wanted to be a part of this.

I'm an Oklahoma State fan so I love to see OU win.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Georgia's gonna win.

That's how good they are, they can win without even being one of the teams in the game.

seriously though, Oklahoma.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by tigerking615
Ah, I just think The Red Raiders will win, but I'm not a huge fan/enemy of either. It's going to be an awesome game tho I hope

big +1 to that.
ehh
Being a student at the University of Texas, it hurts me to say this, but I'm rooting for Oklahoma since Tech beat us.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I like Texas Tech because their uniforms are kickass
(the black and red ones)

Also, they took down Texas

"lulz Texaz iz SO gud their gunna win it all!"
"Oh sh!t, Texaz Tek wun!"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Tech, for all of the reasons listed above.

Plus I love Mike Leach. They interviewed him on College Gameday; he's hilarious and very intelligent.

EDIT: I'm glad the Cavs are waxing booty with Atlanta. Otherwise, this would be a difficult decision (simply because I'm really liking the Cavs to go all the way this year). Now I can watch this game and the Cav's get a win.
Down the boomer sooner!!!! GO RAIDERS!!!!!

graham harrell is amazing, and crabtree is just a beast

Edit: holy crap i had no clue the cavs were even on.....and i live ten minutes away from cleveland and LOVE THE CAVS but yeah they are killing the hawks....yay

Let the wind carry you home, Blackbird fly away, May you never be broken again

NOW YOUR NIGHTMARE COMES TO LIFE
I have no idea what any of you are talking about (I'm from Australia), so I'm gonna take a lucky guess at the Texas Tech team winning.

If many people donate awesome-tasting biscuits to my "oh shit, I'm hungry" fund, I may change my mind.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by metal4life592
Being a student at the University of Texas, it hurts me to say this, but I'm rooting for Oklahoma since Tech beat us.

While I am not attending UT, I did live in Austin for a while and I feel exactly the same as you do.

I never thought I would say I am rooting for Oklahoma but there it is.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Haha, Tech is getting pushed around pretty bad.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by metal4life592

dont worry my friend UT will play for the natl championship...bama will lose to florida
Quote by lordofthefood1
I like Texas Tech because their uniforms are kickass
(the black and red ones)

Also, they took down Texas

"lulz Texaz iz SO gud their gunna win it all!"
"Oh sh!t, Texaz Tek wun!"

Totally agree on both. Badass jerseys and a badass team.

Speaking of Texas Tech...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMocRr5WjL4
do yall really think anyone can beat UF though? i just dont see it happening
every time bradford completes a pass.....i die a little inside..........

theres been a lot of passes.......

The game is going pretty well right now...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Jesus . . . Tech are getting thier asses pounded.

Ah . . . they finally scored.

Call me Charlie.
alright! i think mike leach is holding off for a dramatic comeback.....that would be awesome....it will happen right?

.....yeah me neither....

Good god . . .

7 to 42 OU at the end of the first half.

What a terrible day for Tech.

I didn't want OU to give Tech such a merciless beating. I really don't like OU either.

Call me Charlie.
Okay, wow... now this is just getting ridiculous.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
this is starting to look like rape.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Wow. Texas Tech got bitchslapped.

I expected that to be muuuuch closer.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst