As everyone knows christmas is coming soon and i want a new guitar. I want it to be a hevy metal gutiar such as a v, razorback and so on from jackson dean ibanez or esp antone have some suggestions i would also like inlays on neck instead of dots
No one reads the rules...Post your budget and what amp you'll be running it through.

And you've got to be joking about buying a guitar based on the inlays.
as i say in most threads like these, schecter hellraiser series, they make a v, and a superstrat body style. also like you said jacksons are a good choice if you get pro series or higher. of ibanez and esp, go for ibanez rg prestige models, and for esp look at 400 series or higher. thats all i got
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
What's you price range?
If you go for Jackson, look at RR3I'm very pleased with mine!Or go with RR1, if you can afford it!
My gear:
Jackson RR3 moded (EMG 81/85, OFR)
Jackson JS30 (with Duncan JB/Jazz from my RR3)
Peavey studio pro 112
MXR Double shot dist.
MXR 10 band EQ
Crybaby 535Q

Metal Rulez
I would ask for your budget, and some bands that you like, but regardless of what you say I'll still recommend Schecter. Let's cut out the middle step, and I'll just say it. Get a Schecter.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Why V's or razorbacks? Just because they are pointy doesn't mean they are good metal guitars. Also why are you choosing a guitar based on the inlays?...

Budget and amp, ect... please
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
Why V's or razorbacks? Just because they are pointy doesn't mean they are good metal guitars. Also why are you choosing a guitar based on the inlays?...

Budget and amp, ect... please

Seriously. +6712864

People are getting dumber by the minute. "OMG I WANT A GITAR THAT PLAYZ METAL ONLY PLZ!!!"

You can play metal with any guitar. Just please, please don't get a razorback unless you insist upon making yourself look like a fag.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
My price range is anywhere from 500 to 1200 ill be running it through a line six spider half stack
Let it be known, he is asking for a guitar recommendation, not for an amp upgrade. If he wants a V, let him get a ****ing V. Jesus.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
^ Current guitar?
You'd probably be better off getting a new amp to be honest
HI
Quote by punk_rocker101
as i say in most threads like these, schecter hellraiser series, they make a v, and a superstrat body style. also like you said jacksons are a good choice if you get pro series or higher. of ibanez and esp, go for ibanez rg prestige models, and for esp look at 400 series or higher. thats all i got

+1. Schecter makes excellent heavy metal guitars, killer finish, and they have those inlays you're looking for.
Quote by EVH92
Seriously. +6712864

People are getting dumber by the minute. "OMG I WANT A GITAR THAT PLAYZ METAL ONLY PLZ!!!"

You can play metal with any guitar. Just please, please don't get a razorback unless you insist upon making yourself look like a fag.

Ya can't play metal with a Strat or a Tele or most Hagstroms. And there's nothing wrong with the Razorback, it actually looks pretty darn cool.
http://www.rondomusic.com/reaperbc.html

/Agile *****

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR24-Randy-Rhoads-Snow-White-Electric-Guitar-with-EMGs?sku=512578
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Alexi600-Alexi-Laiho-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=542075

Quote by a music guy
Ya can't play metal with a Strat or a Tele or most Hagstroms. And there's nothing wrong with the Razorback, it actually looks pretty darn cool.

The Razorback has a Dimebucker, and a crappy finish. Not to mention the fact that you're paying for Dime's name on the headstock. Dean himself left Dean because the quality was so ****.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by a music guy

Of course you can play metal with a Strat, Tele, or even a Hagstrom. Dont be an idiot.
My recommendation would definately be a Jackson RR3 though
HI
Quote by StratPat
Of course you can play metal with a Strat, Tele, or even a Hagstrom. Dont be an idiot.
My recommendation would definately be a Jackson RR3 though

+1. im in a metalcore band and i have a strat, check the model in my siggy sig
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
thanks guys i know i sounded like a idiot about the inlays but i cant stand dots they are just to plain
Get this. This is wat I hav and I lve her to deth... I know people rag on BC rich, but seriously, try it out.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-DLXJRVO-Deluxe-Jr--V-Electric-Guitar-104511001-i1373778.gc
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
they are beautiful, come stock with EMGs, and believe me, are built like freakin tanks. Awesome look too, diamond inlays, abalone everywhere
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.