i searched and didn't find much but i still figured its been done a zillion times. but here's to a zillion and 1 maybe somone's changed their mind on their final moments
for me:
in an epic giant war scene killing infinite super zombies with a lightsaber with 1 arm and numb/encore playing behind me
and the world would be saved and would honor me forever with a 30 ft statue made from the zombies i killed.

ps-yes i DO have way too much free time and i thought about it for a while
wat

and I'd die peacefully in my sleep
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Death by paper cuts.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Clerks...autofellatio. Do I have to say more?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
death by cumming?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Personally detonating a nuclear device on American soil.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Jumping in front of a bullet for the president.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by jmilli2

LOL
Lung cancer due to extreme second hand cigarette smoke inhalation.
falling down a tall flight of stairs and knocking over lots of old ladies on the way.

or suffocation in a pair of breasts

EDIT:^how did he get the breasts before me?
death from sitting in a chinese computer cafe for 3 days straight trying to beat that dam raid boss
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by jmilli2

**** u asshole
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
death by too great a sexual arousal, preferably because every hot chick I can think of are all naked and on me
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by TomGates
**** u asshole

Ok..... New York it is.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
dying tragically rescuing your family from the remains of a destroyed sinking battleship.
By having the head of a gravestone break off and fall on me while I'm having sex with an amazingly hot chick. (if anyone's seen "11:14" lol)
Death while surfing on a tsunami in the middle of thunderstorm, shooting a laser out of a Jackson RR5 at a dragon with "Rock You Like A Hurricane" playing in the background.
Hmmm... I'd want to drown in a car filled with water while being eaten by a shark while the car is falling off of Mt. St. Helens and then I want it to land on a giant pointed rock that comes up through the car floor and goes through my seat and up through me and then have the volcano erupt.

pulling off last stand(Call of duty style)

stabbed to death while making poo in the toilet
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
All the telemarketers in the world coming to my house and fighting me because i refused to buy their outragously overpriced vacuum cleaners. At first I'll just keep on tornado kicking them all in the face with huddle formation playing in my head. BUT THEN... Jatinder will come up behind me and start choking me with a phone cord. I will then Falcon Punch him in his pleasure zone and then he will challenge me too a car race. He wants to drift... and when I win i become DRIFT KING. And after the race out of no where comes no other than CHUCK NORRIS!!!!! He then looks at me and i drop dead.

FIN
A similar thread was created a couple weeks after I joined, I posted: "Death by Spork" resulting in the second quote in my sig, I stand by that as the most awesome way to die.