There's a good deal on a bundle of both of these together on GC's site. I'm really getting into more techno music, so I have a few questions as to whether this would be a good idea to get these two.

I've seen many people saying something about an audio interface. With the RCA jacks, can't I just use an adapter and run the two straight to my amp?

I also considered playing my guitar through it, just to see what happens (muse-ish) but I heard it kills your tone. Any advice on to how to best do these two processes (without guitar, and with guitar) would be appreciated, but I'd like to keep the cost down on anything I need if at all possible.
The Kaossillator doesn't have an input, that's an output only device, so you can't run an instrument through that. As far as output, you can use an adapter to run either or both into your amp. Be careful though, because some patches are louder than others for some reason. The best way to use the KP with your guitar is to put it in your amp's FX loop and then it sounds pretty good, especially for Muse stuff.

All you need, cable wise, is an RCA male to male cable to attach the two boxes, then an RCA male to 1/4" (Y or not). It's really simple.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
No problem, just PM me or find my AIM name in my profile if you need any more help!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
When you say put it in my amp's FX loop, do you mean to actually incorporate it with my pedals or actually plug it into the back of my amp where I have a slot for FX. I assume it's the latter, but just checking.