Hey I've been thinking about buying a new guitar but I'm looking at spending around 450-500 on a new guitar. But I don't have that as I have previous tickets to pay and Christmas is coming up. So sometime soon I plan on upgrading the pups in my strat copy with This and This. I play mostly metal, and some rock and am starting a hardcore band and need something more than the no name single coils I have now. Any thoughts on these or suggestions as to what else I should get?
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Quote by stephen_rettie
what amp are you using at the moment? maybe a nice overdrive?

Oops, I have a Crate MX120R. And if these are okay where should I put them? Also is I've only had this one guitar and haven't played any others in a while so is this going to make a world of a difference from what I have now? Thanks
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Last edited by rdineen at Nov 22, 2008,