coke? actually you could make a belta, blackberry juice and water, goes down easy, although the lime thing is a bit weird.
although i dont mind underage drinking im a bit concerned you might be drinking alone. in which case you've completely missed the point of alchohol
underage drinking??? naughty naughty...

lol jk

but i came into this thread thinking it would be about a audio mixer
Quote by Joshm3r275
no no no, i'm with friends. i am going to my visit my best friend at his frat, and i was told it was byob. so i'm popping my college party cherry.

aight cool, shoulda busted some beers though cause nothin sucks more then someone getting blind drunk and spewin and collapsing, not a good way of making friends
Quote by stephen_rettie
aight cool, shoulda busted some beers though cause nothin sucks more then someone getting blind drunk and spewin and collapsing, not a good way of making friends

this is far from my first time drinking. I'm not trying to impress anybody, and i sure as hell don't want to be that guy no one knows who is drunk before everyone else, hence why i want to drink a mixer. plus i'm 270 pounds, so i would need to drink a small lake, or drink the whole bottle in a hour to pass out.
Quote by stephen_rettie

I used to drink a mickey of vodka (with mixer) at every party I went to when I was a pretty inexperienced drinker and very skinny. I never got blind drunk, spewed or collapsed from drinking that amount on its own.
Quote by sargasm
I used to drink a mickey of vodka (with mixer) at every party I went to when I was a pretty inexperienced drinker and very skinny. I never got blind drunk, spewed or collapsed from drinking that amount on its own.

cool.

whats a mickey lol? im assuming you dont mean one thing of vodka and mixer