Ok, as much as I hate them and people who use them, I need a cell phone. I don't care about all the bells and whistles and poo, all I really want is unlimited texting. Less than 100 minutes per month is fine, I just want the texting.

Are there any texting-only plans? If so, would it be possible to have an unlimited texting plan as well as another thing? Like monthly texting charges, on top of a 1,000 minutes/year prepaid thing? My mom offered to get me 1000 minutes for free out of kindness *cough*, but I'd mostly be texting, which is a concept that 60 year old ladies don't get.

And when I say CHEAP, I mean it. I make most of my money by busking out at the park/mall with my acoustic. Needless to say, that pays about 1/10 as well as McDonald's. But I'm too lazy to hold a real job. I'm serious, I'm practically broke. $20 per month AT MAX. Remember, I mean texting only!

(Too stubborn to do the sensible thing and get a real job)
well where do you live? Like what country, because it's different between countries.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
You should take the 1000 minutes because phones also let you communicate with your voice. It's a pretty cool new feature.
in australia telstra has the 1cent text plan, i don't know what kind of crap you have over there
Guy #1: I live in the US.

Guy #2: Yeah, using your voice is pretty cool. It's expensive and just about everyone just texts nowdays. You had a good point though.

EDIT: Guy 3, I now what you mean, but people get annoyed when I call them. People prefer texting these days. Honestly I wish that wasn;t the case. Guy 4, I don't live in Australia. poo.
Well where the hell do you live?

my bills are basically 60 bucks a month.
I get unlimited texting for 10 bucks a month, and 300 minutes....
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Well, I get 2,500 texts for 7 bucks a month with Fido. Think you'll use more than 83 a day?

But I think that deal went away as soon as I signed in for 3 years. But it gives you an idea.
I get unlimited text/free calls after 7/ 5000 shared minutes for $30 altell ftw
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I've got unlimited minutes and texting for 20 a month, given the phone it self is an utter piece of ****, but still. It's though Cellcom.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Zecromancer
Ok, as much as I hate them and people who use them, I need a cell phone. I don't care about all the bells and whistles and poo, all I really want is unlimited texting. Less than 100 minutes per month is fine, I just want the texting.

Are there any texting-only plans? If so, would it be possible to have an unlimited texting plan as well as another thing? Like monthly texting charges, on top of a 1,000 minutes/year prepaid thing? My mom offered to get me 1000 minutes for free out of kindness *cough*, but I'd mostly be texting, which is a concept that 60 year old ladies don't get.

And when I say CHEAP, I mean it. I make most of my money by busking out at the park/mall with my acoustic. Needless to say, that pays about 1/10 as well as McDonald's. But I'm too lazy to hold a real job. I'm serious, I'm practically broke. $20 per month AT MAX. Remember, I mean texting only!

(Too stubborn to do the sensible thing and get a real job)

Yes, it's called AIM.
You're*
Dude just get a f*cking job, it's not the end of the world.

I think Vonage is pretty cheap though; like unlimited everything or some sh1t for like $25 a month or something like that. They're always saying they have unlimited everything for really cheap. But I don't know and have never met a person that uses Vonage.
well tell us where you live foo! its not the same in every country toopid
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I have a $10 texting plan with Verizon, unlimited texting to other Verizon users, and almost everyone over here uses Verizon so its great
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
I have a $10 texting plan with Verizon, unlimited texting to other Verizon users, and almost everyone over here uses Verizon so its great

I also live in San Diego and I had Verizon. Service was great but they added a whole bunch of extra charges to my bill so I basically said f*ck it and canceled my plan.