Poll: Answer.
Poll Options
View poll results: Answer.
Yes, the BCS is the right way.
2 10%
No, we need a playoff.
8 38%
No, we need a playoff but it will never happen.
6 29%
FOOTBALLZ, I LIEK MUDKIPS.
5 24%
Voters: 21.
So all you college football guys what do you think. Yes or no that the BCS is a good system.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by in2thesun88
^ /thread

Div. 1AA has a playoff system, no reason why D 1A can't

really i think it has to do with money and amount of teams...but bring the playoff already!
Quote by Venom5.0
really i think it has to do with money and amount of teams...but bring the playoff already!

well here would be my playoff system.

8 or 12 teams make it.

The current bowl games will host playoff games, that way we still have tie ins and everyone gets their pay cut like the Pac10 will still play the Big10 in the rose bowl.

Then after teams are eliminated they go to wherever the BCS Title game would have been scheduled for that year.
Obama doesn't like it, therefore I don't as well.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
playoff ftw, it wont happen, tho, unfortunately, they already have a playoff system kinda, with conference championships and whatnot
the only plan where Obama thinks you should actually have to work for something!!!
there was only one plausible choice on the poll for me, because unlike most guys, I despise football.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10