doesnt the song ... and justice for all mean more now than it ever has.
like im not really into politics but listen to the lyrics does it not remind you of our current government?
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
No.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
yeah man and like corruption and stuff man it sucks dude i freakin hate george bush man

man man man man man dude brah
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
well im just sayin. i think it does anyway
Quote by LedZeppelin
yeah man and like corruption and stuff man it sucks dude i freakin hate george bush man

man man man man man dude brah

no i dont mean him or just him im talkin more about how its all about money now.
the government watns power and the'll do whatever they want to get it.
It was about the government in 1988. Since there haven't been major reforms to the way the government operates, of course it still applies today.
No, not really. Those lyrics are really vague. Any conspiracy theorist or uninformed person could make the connection.

The lyrics of the song seem to indicate an unjust, all-powerful, and greed-driven government, which isn't what we have in America - yet.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by metalderek
This. Metallica's my favorite band ever but still, damn. You're looking for this.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312462&highlight=only+metallica+thread

this thread isnt about metallica.
its about the us government.
or just government itself and how bad it is.
the only significance that metallica has in this is that i realized it when i listened to it today
Quote by dudetheman
No, not really. Those lyrics are really vague. Any conspiracy theorist or uninformed person could make the connection.

The lyrics of the song seem to indicate an unjust, all-powerful, and greed-driven government, which isn't what we have in America - yet.

but its really fvckin close