Page 2 of 3
aLL OF dEATH AND nECROPHAGIST.aSSUMING YOU LIKE REAL METAL.
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
oh yeah

i cum blood

i actually think its a full step down

think thats just half a step
Quote by GaijinFoot
think thats just half a step

just checked the tabs and it says half a step down.

looks like i was wrong.

I thought that for once, i cum blood would have been a useful answer to a question on UG. Too bad.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
the rest of the all that remains discography :P
most older children of bodom
last to know by bullet...
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
just checked the tabs and it says half a step down.

looks like i was wrong.

I thought that for once, i cum blood would have been a useful answer to a question on UG. Too bad.

haha sorry to of ruined your answer
I just guessed as Hammer Smash is half step and that is teh track before on the same album.
second the mastodon

alot of their songs are in D standard.

check out capallarian crest or megalodon
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.
a perfect circle i think most of their songs are. for example judas

I'm pretty sure they use drop B and/or 1 1/2 step down.
And I take it you mean Judith?
(I'm not meaning to be a dick - sorry if thats what it seams like)

I think Metallica's version of Whiskey in the Jar is in 1 step down...
Winds of Creation - Decapitated
Forsaken - Dream Theater
Lack Of Comprehension - Death
Crossing The Rubicon - The Human Abstract
Verse Chorus Verse--Nirvana

Its the outtake version that starts out "Neither side is sacred, no one wants to win)
Pot
Kettle
Black
[Death Metal (early), Death / Progressive Death Metal (later)][Technical Death Metal][Progressive Power Metal][Death/Thrash/Groove Metal][Technical / Progressive Groove Metal][Glam/'80s Metal (old) Groove Metal (later)][Technical Death Metal][Power/Speed Metal with Harsh Vocals][Death/Thrash Metal][Thrash Metal][Melodic Death/Post-Thrash Metal][Melodic Death/Gothenburg (old), Alternative Rock/Metal (new)][Brutal Death Metal][Black/Gothic Metal (early), Extreme Gothic Metal (recent)][Black Metal (early) - Black/Death Metal (now)][Death/Thrash Metal with Jazz and Progressive influences][Progressive Black Metal][Heavy/Traditional, Doom Metal][Black Metal][Black Metal][Technical Death Metal][Technical Death Metal][Technical Death Metal][Technical Melodic Death Metal][Technical Grind/Death Metal/ Metalcore][Black Metal/Grindcore][Progressive metal][Melodic Death/Progressive Metal][Grindcore/Death Metal, Hardcore Punk (early demos)][Death Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Epic Melodic Death Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Thrash Metal][Power/Speed Metal][Blackened Heavy Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Brutal Death Metal][Doom/Death Metal (old), Gothic Rock/Metal (new)]
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
^This.

EDIT: plus Endless Sacrifice for Dream Theater.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
if it hasnt been posted already(too lazy to read 3 pages of this)
Take it out on me - bullet for my valentine is a whole step down and its easy to learn
Most Dizzy Mizz Lizzy songs i've heard is in D standard
In the 22nd century, how many guitarists is needed to replace a light source?

Five. One to actually do it, and four to reminisce about how much better the old tubes were.

Quote by SquareNothing
Metalicer!!!! Krik Halmet!!!!1
Deftones play in Drop Db.

Bayside plays D Standard, that is if youre into that. I also listen to them alongside Necrophagist and The Human Abstract =p
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Learn the entire First Strike Still Deadly record by Testament. That should keep you more than busy.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
You know there's software that can tune a song up or down, and still keep the original tempo.

Like Soundforge... Most of the songs i play at home are standard E, and i'm tuned to Eb.

Jesus...so many idiots have posted in this thread
D Standard is NOT the same as Eb Standard or Drop D

TS - Some Metallica (Sad But True?), Most BFMV (As you mentioned :shrug, Mastodon, Children of Bodom
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by Hamish15
lol both of those are half a step down Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eb

1 step down is D G C F A D

Lol
All Motley Crue pretty much if you wanna learn any hair/glam.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Fender Standard Customized Fat Strat
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
P.O.D. used primarily D Standard and Drop C.

you can also just play some E & Eb standard songs in D and they sound heavier.
Almost every Motley Crue song except home sweet home if youre into them. And i see you like all that remains, everything off their album The Fall of Ideals is in drop d. Also like someone said before, try out drop C, waking the demon is in that tuning
clouds over california by devil driver is pretty good,
Gojira owns too, rembrance, oroborus are two good ones
sad but true by metallica
Dr Feel Good by Motley Crue, i think a lot of there songs are actually tuned down 1 step
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Dream Theater's "Forsaken" and "A Rite of Passage" are down a whole step both songs are fun and easy for the rhythm but the solo's and sweeps are insane, especially on A rite of Passage, but alot of fun to play