It's a newer song, at least within the last year. Sounds like it could be Good Charlotte, maybe Simple Plan? I don't really listen to that, but I'm just giving you an idea.

The chorus is "Your love is the sweetest thing". That's the catchy part of the song, the chorus.

"Don't you know your love is the sweetest thing"

That should be enough, I'm guessing. Google turns up Ray Noble and some Randy Crawford guy, but upon further research, that's not it.

Thanks very much.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Thanks, but that not it.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
i know what song your talking about, but have no idea who it is lol
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Do you know the name of it? Anything about it besides what I've already provided?
Anybody at all... I've come to the conclusion that it is not by Simple Plan.
What? No.
Quote by Pharoah
It's a newer song, at least within the last year. Sounds like it could be Good Charlotte, maybe Simple Plan? I don't really listen to that, but I'm just giving you an idea.

The chorus is "Your love is the sweetest thing". That's the catchy part of the song, the chorus.

"Don't you know your love is the sweetest thing"

That should be enough, I'm guessing. Google turns up Ray Noble and some Randy Crawford guy, but upon further research, that's not it.

Thanks very much.

Hm. Maybe Boys Like Girls... Not sure. I hate that band, but they have a song called "Hero/Herione" with a line "Your love is the sweetest thing."
That's the song, thanks Fender.