If I remeber correctly, he uses/used:
Fender precision, Warwick thumb, Lakland 4-94, his signature Koll and a Musicman Stingray.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Quote by sam_ofzo
Fender precision, Warwick thumb, Lakland 4-94, his signature Koll and a Musicman Stingray.

He's right. The only pics of him that I could find is a picture of his Koll and his stingray.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Your41Plague12
He's right. The only pics of him that I could find is a picture of his Koll and his stingray.
*pic*

In that picture it's a musicman sabre, though, wich I forgot in the first list .
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

EP out now!
Quote by sam_ofzo
In that picture it's a musicman sabre, though, wich I forgot in the first list .

Good eye. To the untrained eye, like mine, that looked like a stingray. It still sort of does..
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Quote by Your41Plague12
Good eye. To the untrained eye, like mine, that looked like a stingray. It still sort of does..

You can see the pickguard following the curves of the bass, towards the lower horn.
The stingray pickguard is more egg-like and doesn't go towards the lower horn .

EP out now!
Quote by sam_ofzo

I think the Koll only came after Sublime, though I might be wrong. I think when he was in Sublime he mostly played the Precision and the Music man.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by sam_ofzo
You can see the pickguard following the curves of the bass, towards the lower horn.
The stingray pickguard is more egg-like and doesn't go towards the lower horn .

Good call. It almost looked like a jazz until I spied the lack of a neck pickup and the extra frets.
Quote by PatMcRotch

Quote by Wasted Bassist