My friend just took out my stitches. It kinda hurt. I just wanted rid of them. Who needs a doctor.
Quote by Haustinj
Who needs a doctor.

1. Where's the '?' at the end of that question?
2. People who take their stitches out before the wound has healed and end up with an infection, to name a few...
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Tomorrow:

Quote by Haustinj
Omg u guis i got my friend to take out my stiches insted of goin 2 the docotor and now deres some sort of infecshun on the wound nd its scaring me and hurting. wut shud i do?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by A8039077
1. Where's the '?' at the end of that question?
2. People who take their stitches out before the wound has healed and end up with an infection, to name a few...

1. How is "people who take their stitches out before the would has healed" a few?
2. Cocks
Quote by Haustinj
Who needs a doctor?

You Do!
Yay for infections?
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Ha you seriously just removed your sitches with your butt buddy, and the first thing that came to mind was, "I should go post it on UG for attention!"
Quote by iimjpii
1. How is "people who take their stitches out before the would has healed" a few?
2. Cocks

1. Fine, more than a few. Actually i would say 6 billion people plus will need to see a doctor at one point or another during their lives.
2. Penis
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
i had stitches that automatically dissolved

and to TS, you shouldnt have done that, now your insides are gonna fall out and your gonna get gangreen and basically you will be the ugliest mother****er alive
Quote by Nike-Man
Ha you seriously just removed your sitches with your #$%$-*&(%^, and the first thing that came to mind was, "I should go post it on UG for attention!"

Hey Nike-man. SHut ur ****ing mouth before i take my frickin Puma's and shove them up ur ass. U cocksuckin, mutha-****n, cum-guzzlin, midget-rapeing, pole-cat.

p.s. (A Pole-cat is a pussy, U illiterate queer)
Quote by Haustinj
Hey Nike-man. SHut ur ****ing mouth before i take my frickin Puma's and shove them up ur ass. U cocksuckin, mutha-****n, cum-guzzlin, midget-rapeing, pole-cat.

...wow...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Haustinj

k, koo.

TS, same to you
Quote by Haustinj

I am staggered by this.
Quote by pak1351
k, koo.

TS, same to you

That was TS.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Flying Couch
I am staggered by this.

As am I

I have come to the conclusion that TS is a "pole-cat"

Aren't you clever with your insults?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Haustinj
Hey Nike-man, shut your f*cking mouth before I take my frickin' Puma's and shove them up your ass, you **** sucking, motherf*ckin', cum-guzzlin', midget-raping, pole-cat.

p.s. (A Pole-cat is a pussy, you illiterate queer)

Fixed grammar.
But you still flamed and ya can't do that.
*reported*

Also, if he were in fact illiterate, he couldn't posted nor read your reply.
Enjoy the infection. Also, wait for the ultimate embarassment you'll have when your doctor laughs at you for causing yourself more pain, and a huge problem when you could have waited a little longer to have the stitches taken out properly without complications.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by Flying Couch
I am staggered by this.

It all made so much sense until he said "Illiterate"

Then I was like "huh?"
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.