I saw Down live not too long ago. They played a song where at the chorus he sang "Would you ever admit to yourself!?" And I can't remember anything else but it sounded so awesome, does anyone know what this is?
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Yes!!!! finally another down fan whose seen them in concert. Well my friend, that song is The Path. track number 2 on over the under. Good song.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
my favourite song by them live when i seen them with Black Sab- *ahem* Heaven and Hell had to have been

Bury me in Smoke. That riff just pounds your brain into mush mann
Quote by Tedward
my favourite song by them live when i seen them with Black Sab- *ahem* Heaven and Hell had to have been

Bury me in Smoke. That riff just pounds your brain into mush mann

Yeah, I remember when they did that as a finale, the who crowd starting going nuts. It was magical.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.