Black LTD H-207, completely stock and only has some buckle rash on the back, it's absolutely perfect otherwise. Will come in a beat up hard case.

$320 Plus Shipping obo, pics:

I have itrader on sevenstring.org and 100% positive feedback on ebay under iwannabuystuff_530

Paypal is preferred method of payment, or cash with local pickup
That's lame, you have to upload and attach images to post them? How come the tags aren't working?

Links work fine though, click to see the pics
bump for a sweet axe.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I know there are plenty of people on this board that don't own 7-strings. This would be the perfect guitar to show you the light
hows the neck that guitar? relativly thin or no? also would you ship to canada. thanks
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
pm sent
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by Connah
hows the neck that guitar? relativly thin or no? also would you ship to canada. thanks

Seconded.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
Quote by Connah

Thicker than Ibanez, thinner than Schecter. I found it comfortable and I have small hands. I'll ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays
Guitar is going to come well packed (lots of bubblewrap, trying to get a box from GC), but not in the hardcase. I copied this add from an older posting I did on another site when I first tried to sell this, but I need the case now.

Bump
im uncertain on the neck, i dont know whether id like it. love me my thin jackson necks and such.

bump for you though.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
PM SENT!!! read it dude!!
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
lol i would have bought but all good sales are in US lol..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=